"We should go, yeah?" Harry uncomfortably says when he caught Zayn sneaking a look at his tattoo.

"Yeah, I should get back. Louis was expecting me at the flat two hours ago." He says with a frown when he realizes that Louis must have finished all the blunt by now and must be off the fucking roof. He scowls because he was planning to be the one who gets high, but he can't deny that this unexpected turn of events was fun, especially having Harry all to himself for one hour.

This has been the longest he'd been with Harry ever since the night he met Grimmy, and Zayn feels like he's falling again and his heart got suspended in the air.

After they paid the bill, they both went out of the restaurant in silence, carrying the scrapbooks Anne left.

"So," Zayn drawls on as he turns to Harry "See you tomorrow, I guess." He mumbles.

Harry looks at him with an unreadable look, opening his mouth and then closing it, as if he's having a mental debate whether he's going to say something or not. 

When Zayn waves at him goodbye after giving Harry all the books, he turns around and walks away but stopped when he heard him shout his name.

"Yes?" Zayn looks back, his heart is in his throat.

Harry hesitates at first before looking at him in the eyes "Can I give you a lift?" He asks and he looks so nervous as if he has never given Zayn a ride before.

"Sure." Zayn smiles because he still wants to spend time with Harry.

When they got into his car, Zayn frowns when he saw a photo of Harry and Grimmy taped on the car compartment. It was a picture of them two, with Grimmy kissing Harry on the cheeks.

"Sorry!" Harry was quick to take the photo down and put it inside the glove compartment. When Zayn looks at him, he blushes "Grimmy insist I put the photo there."

"I understand." He mutters, instantly regretting his decision to let Harry drive him back to his flat as images of Harry and Grimmy kissing enter his head. An image of them on the bed under the sheets with La Vie En Rose playing and Harry moaning Grimmy's name-

"Stop thinking about it, Zayn." Harry pleads as if he knows what's going on in his mind, and it makes Zayn sick because Harry knows him so much that he can even tell what he's thinking.

"I'm not thinking of anything." He lies, his tone high pitched. Before Harry could say anything else, Zayn speaks first "How does it feel seeing your mum and your sister again?" He immediately asks, wanting Harry to be distracted.

Harry looks strained before turning his attention  back on the road "It's surreal. I miss them, so I'm glad they're here."

"Your mum misses you too." Zayn says. "She cried actually."

"Really?" Harry's eyebrows shoot up at the information "How'd you know that?"

"I was with her." He shrugs "I was a stranger to her that time, just helping her carry the books then she divulge about you and how she misses you."

"That's so my mum. She does that." He chuckles.

"Your sister was nice too." Zayn comments.

"Yeah?" Harry's smile widens and he looks so giddy at Zayn's words "So you like my family?" He asks as if it's an important question.

"Of course, Harry."

Harry bites his lips as if he's trying to contain his happiness "You mean it?" He asks "Because they like you too."

Zayn feels a deep tingle in his stomach "I'm happy to know that."

"So," Harry says after a short while "About what you said a while ago."