“You smell weird.” Jeongguk complained after the third song.

Taehyung squinted at him suspiciouly before lifting an arm to his nose to check the validity of the statement. He wrinkled his nose a little. “That, my friend, is the vodka sweats.” He informed the younger helpfully.

“Don’t like it.” Jeongguk muttered, scrunching his nose and leaning away although his hands stayed firmly planted on Taehyung’s hips.

“Is it really that bad?” He leaned after the hyrbid but he bent himself backwards to avoid him.

Jeongguk nodded solemnly.

“Ugh! Fine! I’ll go have a shower. Happy?” He gave another less than ferocious scowl. “You’re lucky you’re. So. Cute.” He emphasised each word with a tap on Jeongguk's still wrinkled nose.

Taehyung began unbuttoning his shirt as he danced his way to the small bathroom, unaware or, more accurately, uncaring of Jeongguk’s eyes on him. When he reached the door, he let the fabric fall down to his elbows and looked over his shoulder saucily, throwing the hybrid a flirtatious wink before letting it fall in a crumpled heap behind him.

Taehyung’s voice rang out through the tiny apartment because he had neglected to close the bathroom door. He was most of the way through rinsing soap from himself when he heard the song he was singing along to cut out mid-chorus.

He grabbed a towel and stormed out of the bathroom indignantly, tucking it around his waist as he went. “Hey! I was listening to that. Bad bunny!” He gave a stern shake of his finger, crossing the room to his laptop and bumping Guk out of the way with his hip.

“Hyung?” Jeongguk’s ears were twitching and his clawed hand was plucking anxiously at his face.

“What’s wrong?” Taehyung asked, correctly reading his discomfort. The shower had sobered him up a little, but he still felt light and bright. It was a relief after struggling so long under the weight of his problems. “Do I still smell?” He asked with another small pout. He'd brushed his teeth and everything.

Jeongguk shook his head, his eyes trailing down Taehyung’s still damp body before snapping back to his face and sliding away, heat riding in his cheeks. Understanding dawned and Taehyung gave a knowing chuckle, stepping closer to the boy.

“Do you like what you see, my pretty bun?” He murmured, linking his hands around Jeongguk’s neck and tentatively brushing his lips along his jaw, his chin, the corner of his lips.

He felt Jeongguk’s body sway into his, the mutated hands settling on his bare waist above the towel while the perfectly pink, cupid’s bow lips chased his own as he lightly teased at a real kiss. “Did you miss me, perhaps? Hmm? You miss your Taehyungie?”

Jeongguk whined in frustration before nodding.

“That’s my good boy.” He whispered against his lips before slanting them over his own in a firm, demanding kiss. His fingers delved into his hair, stroking sleekly down his soft ears while his tongue touched invitingly at Jeongguk’s bottom lip.

When Jeongguk’s mouth opened, Taehyung pressed him down harder, drawing him in with a prolonged sigh of pleasure. His body arched up into Jeongguk’s hard chest, his mouth supple and guiding as he led Jeongguk in a different dance.

Taehyung finally broke the kiss with a soft moan of satisfaction, licking his lips to savour the taste of Jeongguk that lingered there.

“Tae...” The younger breathed in wonder.

Taehyung tsked, his hands giving a warning tug on his sensitive ears. “How many times must I tell you to use honorifics, Guk?” His teeth delivering stinging nips at the hybrid’s swollen lips to punctuate each word.

“H-hyung?” Jeongguk stuttered out and Taehyung smirked.

“Better.” He murmured, giving the hybrid a forgiving peck. “Now, I’m going to get dressed. Put my music back on.” He ordered over his shoulder.

A/N Phew! Finally! Man it is hard writing kisses. Smut is easier, honestly. But then again, that might have something to do with my weird aversion to watching people kiss. It's just so intrusive and personal, isn't it? Just me? I'd honestly feel more comforable watching people having sex than kissing.

Also, vodka sweats are gross. I do not blame Ggukkie one little bit.

But enough of my hang ups!

Things are heating up! I'm so happy for our boys.

Which means of course that I'm going to ruin it all for them... Buahahahahaha for mine is an evil laugh! (points if you can name that reference!)

On an unrelated note, I spend way too much time picking out the pics for the headers of each chapter. Do you guys even notice them? I think I'm overthinking things...

Remember to vote!

I purple you!