Kiss and Makeup

Jennie Kim

The whole night I tossed and turned thinking about that fight with Lisa. I know now that I was in the wrong. I was upset and she was just giving me space but like a dumb ass I accused her of cheating.

Lisa walked in the room and refuse to look at me as she made her way to her luggage to grab her clothing.

"I am a terrible girlfriend. I'm just afraid one day you'll wake up and realize that I'm too boring and go find someone else." I said causing my girlfriend to look up at me. "Jennie you're not a terrible girlfriend. I mean sometimes you make me want to pull my hair out, but you're not terrible." Lisa said.

"I feel like you don't love me anymore. You don't hold my hand anymore, you're always with Chaeyoung. I feel like you purposely occupy yourself with things so you don't have to be around me. I'm so sorry Lisa but I feel this way. I'm sorry that I'm clingy. I'm sorry that I can't stop thinking that you may cheat on me every second you spend away from me." I said tears falling from my eyes. Lisa now kneeling at the legs wiping my tears trying to calm me.

"Jennie stop crying. I am not cheating on you with anyone. There's no one in this world that can compare to you, Jennie. I don't want to kiss anyone else. I don't want to marry anyone else. I want you and only you. I want to marry you, I want to kiss you, I want to have kids with you, I want you and only you. I want you to be Mrs. Manoban not anyone else. I knew from the day we met that we would be bestfriends, I knew we had a connection. I now know that the connection is our souls, Jennie we are soulmates. You make me happy without saying a word, you give me chills wiythout touching me. Your smiles gives me butterflies in my stomach. Jennie I love you with every fiber in my body, I know I don't have much (haha) but Jennie I will love you til death do us apart." Lisa said.

"I love you ." I said and we shared a salty sweet kiss. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way and I am going to make it up to you." Lisa said.

"Damn Lalisa, it kinda sounded like you were gonna propose to me."  I said causing both of us to share a laugh.

We then shared a hug and I enjoyed being in her company after 12 hours of being apart.