Day out (1)

Lisa Manoban

'JenKai is Over' is what articles read that were gong around social media. Some people were sad that the two 'split' but I was overjoyed I could have my girlfriend back.

On stage I flirted with my girlfriend like I do any other time I see her. The crowd was enjoying it so we kept doing it. "I love you." Jennie mouthed to me. I blushed and then said I love you to her.

Once the show was over we headed backstage hand-in-hand to our dressing room. I sat on the couch pulling Jennie onto me after we were out of our stage outfits. "Lisaa!" Jennie screamed with laughter.

"No kissing you two." Jisoo said walking over to us. "Jisoo unnie you're no fun." I said pouting letting Jennie stand up. "I am speaking for everyone in the room. Don't kill the messenger." Jisoo said sitting next to me on the couch going onto her phone.

I started playing games on my phone until it was time to leave. We went to go say bye to fans first before going to the van.

In the van I laid on Jennie in the back and we both went to sleep because this was an hour ride to our hotel room. When we reached the hotel we all went to our rooms. I quickly took a shower and laid in bed and waited on Jennie who was taking forever to shower.

The next morning we had a flight to our next show, so we had to wake up really early.

"Jennie babe." I softly shook my sleeping girlfriend. She groaned and frowned her face. "We have to go." I said and she didn't budge. "Dont make me jump on you." I threatened and she didn't move an inch. I stood at the foot of the bed and look at Jennie sleeping.

"Last warning Jennie." I said. Jennie hates it when I jump on her when she's sleeping but it's the only thing that will wake her up sometimes. I charged at the bed and jumped on her causing her to wake up with an attitude.

"Lisa get off of me." Jennie said annoyed and awake. "She lives." I joked and she mugged my ass. "Lalisa Manoban if you don't get off of me. I swear you won't make it on the airplane without being on a stretcher first." Jennie said. I quickly got off of her then she stood up and got ready.

Well she's gonna be mad the whole day. Jennie is not a morning person and if she wakes up with an attitude she will have one the whole day. This is one downside to dating her. I guess I will have to keep myself busy for the rest of the day.

After the plane ride we went to our new hotel room and today was a free day so I was going to hang out with Rose while Jennie cools down.

Rose and I were enjoying our time together we went to a play where we had to turn our phones off. I actually forgot it was off because after the play we went to a restaurant and ate some food and talk. When I finally checked my phone I had texts from Jennie threatening my life. I also saw that she called me a couple times.

Rose's phone rang and then she said. "Lisa it's for you." handing me the phone. I looked at the caller ID 'Jen❤' I'm in for an earful.

L-Hey baby

J-Don't hey baby me Lalisa. You don't tell me that you're leaving then you don't answer your phone.

L-I'm sorry. I just saw your texts and call. My phone was powered off a play that we went to.

J- You could of a least told me that you were leaving.

L- You were mad earlier and I didn't want to make you madder.

J- well you did. We'll talk when you come back.

She hung up the phone and I handed it back to Rose. "I take that as in she's mad." Rose said. "Yep, I don't know what she wants anymore." I said as we walked towards our ride. "What do you mean?" Rose asked. "She was really upset this morning because I woke her up and didn't want me around her and now that I'm not around her she's mad that I'm not around her." I said

"I mean you did sign up for this. You guys have been dating for almost two years you should be use to it already." Rose said. "I am but that doesn't mean it doesn't piss me off." I said.

Once back to the hotel room I refuse to go to my room with Jennie, I'm not ready to talk to her. I went to little arcade room that the hotel had and burned time. It was 7pm when I went up to my room and Jennie was pissed from the looks of it.

I also left my phone with Rose, it was an accident so I had no contact with Jennie since earlier.

"And where were you?" Jennie asked. "I was at the arcade..." I said not looking Jennie in the eye. "You were at the arcade for the past 3 hours?" Jennie asked not believing me. "Yeah I mean I did buy some food, but I stayed in the hotel the whole time." I said.

"Why couldn't you come up here?" Jennie asked. "Can you stop beating around the bush and ask me what you really want to ask me Jennie?" I asked getting annoyed of this little question and answer game she was playing.

"Do you really want to be with me Lisa?" Jennie asked. "Okay where is this coming from?" I asked sitting next to her. "You ditched me the whole day. You barely pay any attention to me." She said and her eyes began to water.

I'm beyond confused. "Jennie you didn't want to be around me. I decided that I was going to hang out with Rosie instead of being in your hair." I said. "You could've told me you were leaving!" Jennie said. "You were mad, how was I suppose to tell you? Every time you saw me you told me to get out or leave you alone." I said.

"You could've texted me Lisa, and then when I call and text you I get no response." Jennie said. "My phone was turned off, and when I saw your calls, you already called Rosie." I said. "I just feel like you're making up excuses." Jennie said.

"Why would I lie about this? What's there to hide?" I asked. "Maybe you're cheating on me?" Jennie asked. "With who?!" I asked starting to get angry. "I don't know. You were 'downstairs' for a long time so who knows." Jennie said.

"I was at the arcade and then ate food because I didn't want to come up here to fight with you. I was giving you time to relax and clear your head. I wasn't giving you time to create false accusations about me." I said.

"How do I know you wasn't downstairs with some bitch?! huh Lisa?" Jennie yelled. "Can you not yell at me because I'm trying not to yell at you." I warned the Korean. "I was by myself, go check the security cameras if you want." I said.

"You could've hacked them someway to make it appear that way." Jennie said. Now she is just saying shit. "I'm done with this conversation. Jennie think what you want we both know the truth. Talk to me when you calm down." I said and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

"And where are you going?" Jennie asked following me to the door. "Across the hall." I said and knocked on Rosie's and Jisoo's room door. Rosie opened it and I walked in. "Is it okay if I crash here for the night?" I asked. "We don't mind." Jisoo said