Grizz (Imagine)

I knocked on my best friend Grizz's bedroom door and then let myself in.

   "Hey," I said, catching his attention. "I'm gonna head over to help Allie and Will with some stuff with the work shifts,"I told him. "I should be back in about two or three hours."

   Grizz whined childishly, "but we were gonna watch a movie. YYYYY/NNNNNN."

   I chuckled at him, "you'll survive without me. We can watch it when I get home." Then I smirked and said, "Ooorrr you can invite Sam over and watch it with him, seeing as how you two have been getting quite close."

   Grizz's eyes widened, "I—I don't know what you're talking about."

   I laughed lightly, "yes you do. I've see how you look at him, Grizz."

   He lowered his head to look down at his hands. His voice got softer like he was about to cry, "so you know?" He asked. "That I'm—" he paused.

   "Gay?" I finished his sentence. "I've known for a while now, Grizz."

   I walked over to the bed and sat next to him, putting my hand on his. He looked up at me with tears brimming his eyes.

   "How?" He asked quietly.

   I smiled lightly, "we've known each other for eleven years. You're basically my brother," I told him. "Plus, your past girlfriends never lasted longer than two weeks," I joked.

   Grizz let out a small laugh and lifted his head to look at me, "so you don't care?"

   I was stunned, "of course I don't care, Grizz. I'm happy for you. Sam is a really nice guy, I can tell he likes you a lot."

   Grizz blushed, "I like him a lot too."