john #7 | colours

John had woken up to you snuggled into his neck. He slightly moved to look at your sleepy face. He thought you looked so beautiful. John began to play with your hair as you stirred awake. You opened you curious eyes and focused on his face. It made you instantly smile when you realized it was John.

"How long have you been watching me mister" you joked sleepily. "Just a few minutes love" he cooed. You snuggled back into his neck and tried to fall back asleep. John had other plans.

"Get up y/n, we're going out" he paused "keep your pajama on" he smiled. You grimaced but got up. You and John brushed your teeth and put shoes on and headed out the door.

John told you to close your eyes as you approached the location. Once he parked he told you to open them. You looked around and realized it was a pancake place. You smiled widely and got out of the car. John followed soon after.

The waiter sat you two in the back and served water first. You requested to order right away, after all you were hungry. "I'll have chocolate chip pancakes, three sausage links, and milk" you said. "Hm I'll have regular pancakes and orange juice" he smiled. "Okay I'll put that in right away" the waitress smiled.

John and you talked for awhile before you received the food. You talked about the future, John even bringing up that he wanted two kids. You smiled and agreed. The waitress than approached with the food. She left you two will a 'enjoy' and left the bill there for when you finished.

You scarfed your food down fast. John, however, took his time and mocked how fast you were eating. He thought it was cute. You grimaced at him but always grew soft when he said "I'm sorry baby" smiling at you.

After the casual meal it was very clear to you who your true love was. It was John, it was always John.

-

Kinda short but hope you enjoyed!