Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"Thank you."

"Mhm." She goes back to the stove to make a play for herself and my dad. Louis smells the food and sighs, "This smells so good." I pop a string bean into my mouth, nodding in agreement to Louis' statement.

Once everyone was settled, we ate in silence for what felt like forever. It seemed like no one knew how to start an interesting conversation, we just kept shooting awkward glances at one another. Finally, my dad spoke up. "So, Louis. Tell us a bit about yourself."

He looks at both my parents shyly, "Well..." He begins telling my parents about himself; like how hold he is, what his hobbies are, etcetera. My parents seemed to get along with him really well and vice versa, which made me happy.

After we were done with our food and the conversation, Louis offered to help wash the dishes but my mom refused to let him. "I can handle it, dear. Just go relax." He was hesitant to let her do the dishes on her own, but he complied.

Me and Louis are both in the living room sitting on the floor with AJ, we decided to play Uno. "I'm going to kick your butts!" AJ shouts, I scoff, "Yeah right. I always win." Louis grins at us both, "You both are going down." We begin playing, the first round only lasting 5 minutes. "Ah ha! I told you I always win!" On cue, Louis and AJ stuck there tongue's out at me. "Oh come on you two, don't be childish." I say, taking all the cards and shuffling them. "Well, I'm basically a child so me being childish counts." I roll my eyes at his response. "You roll your eyes a lot, Clem. Someday you're going to eye roll yourself into another dimension." Louis says, trying to suppress a laugh. I instinctively roll my eyes, and Louis points at me. "See, you did it again!" Him and AJ laugh loudly.

"Ha. Ha. So funny." I roll my eyes again, realizing what I just did, I curse under my breath. I deal the cards and continue to listen to them mock me. I grab them by their cheeks, squeezing hard. AJ squeals, and Louis winces, "Both of you shut up and play the game!" They both swat at my fingers, wanting me to stop. "Okay okay, we'll stop. Right, little dude?" AJ nods, "Yeah, we'll stop!" I release my fingers and watch them rub their cheeks, "You didn't have to be so violent!"

I fold my arms, "You didn't have to be so violent." I mock, making my voice as deep as possible. Louis cringes at my attempt to match his voice, "First of all, I don't sound like that. Second of all, stop mocking me."

"Stop mocking me." I mock, making my voice deeper. Louis shakes his head and sighs. He whispers something into AJ's ear, AJ nods then grins evilly at me. I look at him confusingly, "Louis..what did you say to hi--"

"Tickle fight!!" My eyes widen and AJ jumps onto me. He starts to tickle my stomach, then Louis jumps in and tickles my feet. My body wriggles and I laugh and giggle. The more I laughed, the harder it was for me to breathe. "Okay...okay...stop!"

They completely ignored me, "It's starting to...hurt!" I shout but continue to laugh. "We'll stop when you apologize!"

"Okay, I'm sorry!"

"For?" He stops tickling my feet and starts tickling my armpits. I squeal loudly, "F-For mocking you!" They stop and I breathe heavily, "You two are really really annoying.." I glare at them both, but they smile at me. "But you love us anyway." Louis says teasingly. "Can we just get back to playing Uno?" I sit up and grab my cards, they both nod and we start the second round.

Eventually, my mom and dad came to play with us. I've won 3 times, Louis won 2 times, AJ won one time, while my mom and dad won zero times. After we finished playing Uno, me, Louis and my parents talked a bit more while AJ played in his room.

The rest of the night was great. Overall everyone had a great time, but sadly, things have to come to an end.

My parents and AJ had already said their goodbye's, so they left me and Louis to talk alone. "I had a great time." I smile, "I'm glad. See, I told you there was nothing to worry about." I look at Louis, he notices the sad look on my face. Sighing, he pulls me in for a hug, "Are you sad because I have to go?" I nod against his chest, I hear him chuckle softly. "Aww..someone's clingy." Louis says teasingly. I scoff, pulling away from him, "I am not!" I feel my cheeks heat up. He boops my nose with his finger, then places his mouth against my ear, "And now you're blushing." He whispers into my ear, causing me to shiver. My face goes redder, and I push him away from me, "Yeah yeah, whatever." I mumble, he chuckles at me.

"It's getting late, so I should get going." He goes to leave but I grab his arm. "Do you really think you're going to leave without giving me a kiss?" I ask, he turns to me and folds his arms. "Should I really kiss you though? You were mocking me earlier, AND you horribly impersonated my voice. Shame on you.." I glare at him, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me. I thought you already got your payback for that!" He grins at me and places his face inches away from mine. My lips tickled, feeling his breath against them. "You thought wrong.." I groan in annoyance, "Come onnn. Just a peck!" He shakes his head, "Nope. Sweet dreams and sleep well." He winks and ruffles my hair then quickly bolts out of the house.

While I watch him get into his expensive car, I curse under my breath. "He's such a tease!"

A/N: This book is quickly coming to an end, thank you for all the votes, reads, and comments, it all makes my day! I love you guys <3

Question of the day: Ice cream or Milkshake?

My answer: Ice cream.