Chapter Twenty Two

Thanks for 10.7k reads!! <3

It was 4:55pm, I anxiously waited in the living room. 

My phone dings, quickly pulling it out of my pocket, I read the message.

Louis: I'm around the corner.

Louis: I should be there in maybe 2 or 3 minutes.

I squeal, then shout: "Louis is right around the corner, is everyone ready!"

"Yes!" I hear my mom shout, "Yup!" My dad shouts, "I've been born ready." AJ says confidently, I roll my eyes and chuckle at him. My mom steps into the living room, she's wearing a black strapped dress with floral patterns. My dad was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and AJ was wearing a blue sweater with jeans.

"Is dinner almost done, mom?"

"Yes, the steak is taking a bit long to cook, but I'm almost done." AJ and Dad sit next to me, waiting for the doorbell to ring. I wonder if anyone else is as anxious as I am? My phone dings, and I check the message.

Louis: I'm here ;)

I smile at the message, my heart begins to race. "He's here!" I shout then run to the door. As soon as I place my hand on the doorknob, the doorbell rings. I open the door, and smile at Louis. He's wearing a dark green long sleeved turtle neck with black jeans and boots. "You look great, like always." I say, moving to the side so he can come in. Louis smiles at me, then looks me up and down. "You look even greater." He closes his eyes and sighs deeply, clearly nervous. I take his hand and give him a reassuring smile, "Louis, my parent's will love you. There's nothing to worry about." He nods, smiling softly.

"Louis!" A high pitched voice yelled from behind me. There was only one person here who has a high pitched voice and that's AJ. He runs out of the door and hugs Louis, "I missed you, Louis!" Louis hugs him back, "I missed you too, little dude." He ruffles his hair and AJ giggles. Louis picks AJ up and places him on his back, AJ holds onto him tightly, "Lets go!!" AJ shouts, Louis runs passed me and enters the house. I close the door, and watch Louis spin in circles and run around the living room.

"I'm flying!" He extends his arms out like a plane, I chuckle. Louis stops abruptly to catch his breath, AJ pouts. "Why'd you stop?"

"Me spinning you around and moving so quickly is making me dizzy." He says between breathes, AJ easily slides off of Louis' back. "Did you see me, Clem?! I was flying and Louis was going super fast!" I smile, "Yup, I saw the whole thing. Me just watching it was making me dizzy." I state jokingly. I look at Louis and see him walking towards my dad on the couch. He pulls out his hand, "Hello, sir. It's nice to meet you." My dad looks at his hand and then at Louis. Louis smiles awkwardly at him, "Hello, Louis, I'm Ed. It's nice to meet you, too." They shake hands and I sigh in relief.

I hear footsteps from the kitchen leading towards the living room. "Dinner is ready everyone." My mom spots Louis, and a big smile appears on her face. "Hello, Louis, it's nice to finally meet you!" She walks up to him and hugs him, "It's nice to meet you too, ma'am." He hugs back, my mom places her hands onto the sides of his face to get a better look at him. It was silent for a couple of seconds since she was examining him closely. "You're a very handsome young man, and your freckles are so cute!" I cringe while Louis blushes shyly, "T-thank you ma'am."

"Just call me Diana, dear. Anyways, you must be hungry, so let's go eat." Louis nods and we all head into the kitchen. Me and Louis sit next to each other, AJ sits beside Louis, and my dad sits across from us three. While my mom is making the plates for everyone, I want to make sure Louis is doing okay. "How do you feel?" I mutter, "I feel good, my nervousness is going away." He mutters then reaches for my hand and holds it tight. We stare into each others eyes, not saying a word to each other. "Here you go." My mom places a plate in front of me and Louis, we jump, getting out of our trance.