My other Twdg Stories

As some of you may know, I have other twdg stories besides this one:

Secret Ability | Clouis (On hold)

Description:

𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘. 𝕹𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙.

Clementine was born with an ability, which she kept a secret from her parents. As she goes into her first year of High School, it gets harder for her to keep her power a secret; especially since a nosy, rich, and popular boy named Louis keeps getting in her business.

Louis stares me down,"There's something off about you, Clementine."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I ask, coolly.

"I don't know, but I'll figure it out sooner or later." He tells me with a wink, as I roll my eyes.

Human VS Supernatural (Clouis)

Description:

Living in a world where Vampires and Werewolves exist is hard, especially when your parent's got killed by Werewolves when you were thirteen. Ever since they've died, I've been wanting to avenge their deaths, but it's harder than I thought. I train my body day and night, and go to a high school for killing Werewolves and Vampires.

The only goal I'm trying to achieve is to avenge my parents, and I'm not stopping until it's complete. No one is going to get in my way, I won't allow it.

Or so I thought..

I'd appreciate it if you were to read one of these or even both of them! (If you want to, of course.)