Friends with Benefits

I never meant for it to go this far.

I had thought that maybe if it was just a couple times it would be fine. Relieve stress and make me feel better.

But here I am sitting on my bedroom floor crying in nothing but my underwear and bra because of all of this mess.

It started out as just kisses here and there, leading to make out sessions followed by groping each other in certain areas. Ending in meaningless sex for us to just ignore the next day.

Or at least he thought it was meaningless. The first few times I tried to tell myself not to get too wrapped up in all of it because I knew he wanted nothing more than to just have a body at his disposal.

But it didn't work.

"Cameron I like you." I whispered to him as we were having our usual cuddle session after doing the most ungodly things.

He let out a tired chuckle and sighed. "I like you too Y/N." He said back with his gruff voice that always sends my heart over the edge.

I bit my lip before sighing and pushing myself up to look into his eyes. I could just barely see his face in the dark room but I could see enough of it. "No, Cameron I really like you...." this was it no going back now. "I don't want this to keep being meaningless sex, because it isn't meaningless to me." I whispered the last part and I could see his face shift as he looked into my curious eyes.

He sighed looking away before sitting up causing me to fall from his chest. "I-I should go.." he stated beginning to put his shirt on followed by his underwear. I stared at him, my heart breaking with every movement he made.

"Am I really only useful for sex to you?" I asked him shakily and he turned around and glared at me.

"You don't get to say that. You agreed to this when we first started. I told you I wanted nothing more from the beginning." He growled out sticking his finger up before sighing. "I was afraid this would happen." He mumbled pulling on his pants and turning around.

"I-i thought things might have changed..." I mumbled out as tears threatened to spill down my cheeks. I looked down at my bed sheets not able to look at him anymore.

When I heard nothing but hard feet hitting my floor and my front door shutting I knew his answer then and there. I got up walking to my bedroom door and shutting it before sliding to the floor bringing my knees to my chest and sobbing into them.

I knew this would end up happening. I knew he was no good and I should have just stayed away.