“Me too,” he nodded.

Sierra’s POV: 

“Are you okay?” I asked, rubbing my hand across Kaylyn’s back.

“Yeah,” she replied pulling herself to her feet.

“What’s going on with you?”

“I think it’s the chicken I had yesterday,” she replied splashing cold water onto her face, then drying it with a hand towel.

“Ew, I’m glad I didn’t eat it.”

“Lucky you,”

Harry appeared in the doorway and handed her a bottle of water. “You okay, Kay?”

“Yeah,” she nodded.  “I’ll be fine.  Sierra, let’s get to work.”

The two of us rushed off to the venue, setting up for the day.  The boys had two radio interviews, an interview with the local news station, sound check, meet and greet, and concert ahead of them for the day. 

Kaylyn and I decided to sneak off for coffee before returning to the hotel for lunch with the boys.  We found a small coffee shop across the street from the hotel and found a table by the window inside.

She was still looking a little green and definitely wasn’t acting like herself.  It was obvious that she was feeling a lot sicker than she let on.  We placed our orders with the barista and Kaylyn picked her phone up, swiping something over the keys, making a face.

“Everything okay?” I asked.

“Katelyn,” she replied.  “She’s on the plane…said Niall text her to tell her that he loves her.”

“Oh,” I shook my head.  “I feel so badly for her.”

“Me too,” she nodded.  “She loves that boy so much…I really wish he would forgive her and get on with it.”

“He did,” I replied.  “She spent a couple hours with me this morning after we got to the hotel, she was pretty tore up.”

“Of course she would be,” she sighed. “I know I would be.  I love Zayn to death…I can’t imagine what my life would be like without him.”

“You two really are adorable,” I smiled, then got back to the subject at hand. “I’ve been cheated on…so I know how Niall feels.”

“I just wish that he would have ended it months ago,” she replied as the waitress brought our cups to us and laid them on the table. “Instead of making her believe that he had forgiven her.”