Chapter 1: Living Together

Marinette:

Its been a month now that Adrien and I have bought our own place not to far from the bakery. Currently I just turned 19, while working in my parents bakery, and going to college in three months to work on my future fashion designers career. Although its been great knowing Chat Noir's real identity, my boyfriend Adrien Agreste. We soon learned of the love square that we created as early teens. I remember the day we revealed ourselves in order to get out of a sticky situation that may or may not have involved an akuma. However, our identity's have still been hidden to everyone except Adrien and I. At least thats what we thought, since we knew each others identity's it was becoming really easy to look after each other more and help cover for each other when late to classes or events. Adrien still worked as a model for his father, Gabriel Agreste, but often came into my parents bakery to help me out during my shift, and often times Alya and her boyfriend Nino would stop by and have a 'double-date' along with Adrien and I. Just like today, I am currently working behind the counter grabbing fresh macrons from the display underneath for Alya and Nino. Just as I place the macrons on the counter in front of me, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist in a gentle mater. Based on my Ladybug senses I could smell Adrien's scent very clearly, meaning he was the one who pulled me into a hug from the back. I smiled and leaned my head on one of my shoulders and closed my eyes letting out an exhausted sigh as I gently lean on him.

"Hello Adrien..." I smile as I fell the sweet warmth of his breath along the back of my neck causing my face to blush a little. I even let a giggle sly out of my mouth when I turned around to face him. After high school, Adrien grew up very nicely, with his 6-pack that correlates with mine. Being ladybug ad Chat Noir does wanders to your physical appearance outside of the suit. I smile the biggest smile when I look into his pure green loving eyes, that just so happened to kiss me at the moment. But right before he does so, he says under his breath so only I could hear, 'Hello Purrinces'. I giggle once again as the kiss lasted a few seconds before Alya interrupted.

"Excuse me, may we have Marinette back Adrien?" I could hear Nino chuckling along with Alya and probably my parents that like to snoop around Adrien and I's business. Before I turned around I could almost beileve Adrien said 'Nooooo~' before letting his arms loosen. I could tell he wasn't going to let go so I just turned around and completed Ayla and Nino's request with his arms still wrapped around me.

"$4.50 you two, and that will be all?"

"Yes, thank you Mari! We can come tomorrow for a double date at the park if you two want to come?" Alya spoke while sneaking glances at both Adrien and I. I look at Adrien then back at Alya and replied with a nod. She then very excitingly lean over the counter and gave me and quick hug while Adrien unhooked his arms from around my waist and went somewhere. With both of us laughing I walked Alya outside of the bakery and we said our good-byes for now. I then turn to go back inside the bakery looking for the missing boyfriend when I saw him grabbing the keys for lock up. I smile once again at him with loving eyes because he always seemed one step ahead of me. As I take the keys from him, I grab my purse before saying 'goodnight' to my parents who were behind the counter counting the money. As Adrien and I walk out side by side. I close and lock the bakery door for the night then put the keys back in my bag as we started walking down to street taking in the cool night air. I smile up at Adrien and realize he's been starring at me as well. Everything seemed perfect, or should I say purrfect, now that I lived with the cat himself I had become quite fond of his puns.

"Adrien?"

"Yes purriences?" I look at him with a dreamy look in my eyes as I bring our wrapped hands up to my face so I could kiss his knuckles. I get an addorible glance from him before I continue on with my question.

"How are you so purrfect?"

"M'Lady was that a cat pun I just heard?" I laugh at his question, as we continued walking. I notice the smirking grin growing on his face as I speed up almost at a running pace away from him.

"Hey are you trying to run from me?!" I hear him say behind me as I started a laughing frenzy as I dashed through the empty streets towards our apartment. I could hear his heavy footsteps coming extremely closer. As I dared to look behind me, he had been laughing too while he finally caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he flung me in circles through the air still gripping tight but gentle on my waist as he lifted me up from the ground. Meanwhile I have been saying things along the line of 'ADRIEN!!! PUT M-E.... DOWN!!! HAHA' for one could not speak if laughing took control of ones vocal cords.

After a few moments, Adrien let me down while kissing me on the lips as we both smile and giggle through it. I open my eyes to see green, and only green as I looked into his safe, comforting, loving eyes. All I thought of on the way back was how much I love him. As we continued on our way down the street with Adrien's arm around my waist as I was giggling through the whole way back. Once we came up to our door in the apartment building, Adrien slipped his arm out from my waist as he grabbed his keys and opened the door for me. I thanked him as we walked in. I head towards the kitchen and started making two salad bowls when I looked up to Adrien who was making sure the door was locked and the windows closed shut. He even made sure to turn the TV in the family room on, for we can watch out for akumas. Lately HawkMoth has been sending late night Akumas. Our apartment however is very cute and clean I might say even though Tikki and Plagg love to play 'Chaise' through the apartment.

( OUR APARTMENT )

( OUR APARTMENT )

"Adrien do you want salad?" I say staring into his eyes. He replies, very excited I must say, a quick 'Yes Please!' I simply just laugh and nod as I fix up our food. I then place the two salad bowls on the table as I sit down next to Adrien who got us both forks. I let a giggle sly out as I watch him eat. Honestly, I dont think his dad ever feed him before. So whenever I make something with the help of a cat sometimes, he would always love it and gulf it down.

Once finished I grabbed both our bowls and head to the sink to wash the dishes, while he dries them and puts them away.

"Adrien, do you want to hop in the shower first? I don't think there are going to be any akumas..."

"Nah, its ok... you can take one first!" I smile at him noticing his smirk. I knew what he was going to try to do. I simply just laugh and head for the bathroom, grabbing a black crop top, sleeveless shirt with a green paw print on the front. With just plain black shorts, the pj outfit was designed by me, and dedicated to Chat Noir. As I close the bathroom door, I made sure to lock it making sure Adrien can't come in unsuspectingly. As I set the clothes on the counter, and start the shower. I was just going to get undressed when I heard a scream. I quickly turned off the shower and bolted out the bathroom door to see...

(1,421 Words, your welcome )