Chapter 3: I promise

Cold, why am I cold? Am I dreaming? I briefly open my tired eyes and see myself, or should I say 'Ladybug' in chains in the middle of the room? What is this dream trying to tell me? Unfortunately the next thing I knew, I was getting pulled into this light as I heard a voice.

"Mari! Mari.Its ok. Its just a dream...wake up." I open my real eyes this time to the love of my life.

"Its ok Mari you were just having a bad dream Come here." As I sat up on the bed, I hugged him. I love him so much, just then worry spread along my face.

"Chaton, are you ok! I dont remember anything after the akuma attack, are you ok?"! I pushed him gently off me as I start to inspect his face, even though he is giggling as I make sure not a strand of hair is cut.

"I'm ok Mari, just a few bruises, even though Hawkmoths akumas are have no fashion they sure are getting stronger!" I look into his eyes and ask him if he put medicine on any of the bruises. He simply replies with, 'No I havent got to it jet, after you passed out I just took us home to rest.' I smile at him, then hop out of bed feeling refreshed.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm actually really ok! I dont feel a single-" I spoke to soon as I leaped out of bed and felt a few bruises on my legs.

"ehh~" Adrien smirked, well knowing I had just a couple in my legs. I just shrug him off as I moved towards the bathroom and got the cream that was a supposing mussel relaxer that can remove bruises with-in a day or two depending on how bad it is. I brought myself back into the bedroom and sat down on the cozy, warm, bed along with Adrien.

"Alright kitty, let me see." I motion for him to take off his shirt so I can put the cream on his bruises on his back.

"How did you know I have some on my back?" With a look of confusion on his face he slowly lift his shirt off and put it to the side as he smirks.

"Because I was the one that stopped a few of those death balls from making more~" I say as I return the smirk. that earned an 'Thank you', As I inspect him, I noticed just a few along his back arm and higher back. As I applied the substance to the bruises I try to leave a gentle touch to tickle him. Earning a couple giggles sly out of his mouth. I laughed along with him until i told him 'I'm done.' I turn to look at him as he motions me to sit in front of him. I do so while he says, 'Your turn.' I laugh as I looked him into his eyes.

"Haha, kitty I can do my own, I can reach them-" I was caught off by a loving kiss. I relax my body as I kiss back only to learn a few moments later that he managed to take the cream out from my hand.

"Nope! You did mine, so I shall do yours purrinces~" He smirked at his victory as I laid in his lap. He held out the cream in one hand while applying with the other. While he was trying to do this I was distracting him by leaving a trail of kisses on his neck.

"Ok, Chaton do you want pancakes again today?" I say as I lean back to look at his brightly lit up face, "OF COURSE I DO!!!" I laugh as I get up from his lap and walk towards the bedroom door.

"Once Im done in the shower I can make it for you." I smile as I then go towards to bathroom and start the shower. I begin undressing when I forgot my clothes for the day, so I wrapped a towel around me as I unlocked the bathroom door, and open it to see Adrien with an outfit in his hands. I laughed at myself for forgetting and quickly say 'thank you' to Adrien. He simply just laughed as well as he handed me an outfit he picked out. I smile at the thought I'll be wearing an outfit he picked out. As I lay the clothes on the counter, I close the door and hop in the warm shower, with my dream in mind. Apparently Tikki must of heard or seen my dream as well because of our connection as she is soon on the other side of the shower curtain asking me about it.

"I dont know what it means Tikki, it might just be a silly dream..."

"I dont know Mari. I dont think a silly dream could be shared with me... What if the dreams really important? What if its trying to tell you something?" I hung my head low, allowing the sweet sensation of water to go down my face.

"I really dont know Tikki...but." I stopped myself before hesitating with my next words as i hoped out of the shower.

"If...It really does come down to getting captured... Promise me. You will take the miraculous and go to master FUs. Tikki promise me you will make sure you take the miraculous before we get taken! Promise me!" I could tell this conversation was a sad sorrow but I needed to make sure she promised me.

"I...I promise." I hug the tiny kawami and examine the outfit Adrien picked out for me. I smile at how cute I'll look as I slipped it on. It was a pink crop top that had the word 'SUMER' on the front with bold letters with the color white. I also had high waisted short, light jean, shorts. then I decided to leave my hair down because of they way Adrien look astonished at me when the akuma struck yesterday. Speaking of the akuma attack yesterday. Why was it in our apartment in the first place?

I walk out of the bathroom, and notice what Adrien is wearing light jeans with rips in them and a plain white t-shirt. I smile at him as I start making pancakes and set them on the table.

"So Adrien, the akuma yesterday... Did you remember what she wanted or how she first came here?" I look towards him as he gives me a confused look following up his response.

"No, I didn't... I thought you'd know because I could have sworn she was staring daggers at you." I laugh at his confusion saying she was only starring at me because I'm in a relationship with Adrien Agreste. We both share laughs as we prepare to leave for the park.

"Adrien are you ready to go?"

"Always, purrinces."

( 1,158 Words, your welcome! )