Chapter thirteen

Third pov

The following week was spent with Demitri and Felix feeding Cecilia and making sure she doesn't kill someone on accident.

Cecilia was easy to anger and stronger than the average newborn. The only one that could hold her back was Felix.

The Volturi members worked hard to keep her separate from the Cullen family and her newly turned sister.

But since they couldn't spend all their time doing that they would need to try and put them in the same room eventually.

The first time had been an accident and ended up with the two sisters almost killing each other.

They had discovered Bella's shield and it infuriated Jane to no end, but as the two sister fought there was like something momentarily tore it down and for about three seconds she had been able to inflict pain on Bella.

It had caught everyone off guard, even Cecilia and she ended up loosing focus on what it was she had been doing.

Edward had been quick to help Bella up as everyone stared in shock, and in Cecilia's case confusion.

After that it was agreed that slowly being able to get them in the same room was the best course of action.

It's short, next will be longer.
Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)