LOVE! LIVE!! DREAM!!!-EPISODE 4

SCENE – 1

The episode starts with Anika and Rudra walking to the class..

Rudra : You wasted my time Anika

Rudra : You wasted my time Anika.. I would have done so much in this 1 hour which I spent wandering in this  college..

Anika : What would have you done?? Might have flirted with some girls,isn’t it?? Instead,you walked with me.. atleast this is good for health..

Rudra : Am I a sugar patient??

Anika : Is it a joke? You want me to laugh??

Rudra pouts.. By then,Gauri sees them from the first floor and waves her hand..

Rudra : Go.. your friend is calling you..  I am going to my class..

Anika : Shut up and come with me.. Don’t tell anything about that senior to her..

She grabs his hand and takes him..

Gauri : Where have you been stupids?? I was waiting for you..

Rudra : We have started working as goons..

Gauri : What??

Rudra : Goons.. That is warning and beating up people..

Gauri looks at Anika with confused expression..

Anika : Forget it Sweetie.. he is blabbering..

Rudra : If I continue to be with both of you,I won’t get my degree in business administration.. instead I will get an award for being the best goon.. One(Gauri) will beat up people and the other(Anika) will kill people by talking..

Anika and Gauri hit him and ask him to go to his class.. Anika signals something to Rudra without the knowledge of Gauri..

Rudra : (to himself) I don’t know what this girl is saying.. anyways,as of now she released me.. thank god..

SCENE – 2

Shivaay comes and om sees him..

Om : Shivaay.. where is your phone??

Shivaay : Sorry Om.. I could not hear it as I was in traffic..

Om : As you were in the practicing venue..

Shivaay looks up..

Shivaay : No Om.. I just came now.. I was not feeling well and that’s why I did not come to attend special classes..

Om : Don’t lie Shivaay.. I saw your bike in bike stand…

Shivaay could not say anything..

Om : Why are you hiding things from me Shivaay?? Accept the past and work for your future yaar… How long you are going to do this??

Shivaay did not answer and he starts moving..

Om : Everytime he does this only..

He remembers the paper he got(which has Gauri's poem) and goes to the notice board and puts up there..