Veesha : Ajay..

Ajay : Yes,Honey..

She stared at him then look around and stared back at him.

Veesha : I made a something horrible..

Ajay : What?

His worried grow bigger.

Veesha : I broke the mirror in Archana's room just now when I was depressed..Achu kochepala?[Will Achu be sulk?]

Veesha bite her nail innocently. Ajay stif a laugh.

Ajay : We just need to replace with another new dressing table because she always always wanted the new one..But My Gosh..Your innocents..I like that..

He hold her chin and come closer. She remove his hand from her quickly.

Veesha : We are at out..

Ajay : Fine..I will wait until we are alone..

Veesha blushed and look away. As she bid Shashi and the guests also thank them for coming. After awhile,Ajay drag Veesha inside.

Ajay : Go and sleep first..It's already late..

He said it while looking at his wrist watch.

Veesha : Paravale..Iruken..

Ajay : Look..Rest is must..Go to your bed now..I'm coming in awhile..

Veesha pouted.

.*.*.*.*.

She went to bed. As usual she separate the beds. Veesha just lie down on bed. The room was dark. She just stared at the window. 

TA-DA! THEY KISSED AGAIN BUT HAPPILY!🙈😂

PART 125

Veesha just lie down on bed. The room was dark. She just stared at the window. She just let Ajay to kiss her. What just happen? She couldn't stop him. She heard her bed hits by something. She turned and saw Ajay pushed his bed to joined to hers. She got up and sit. She stared at him. What he gonna do after he joined it? Her mind went somewhere else. She shouldn't allow this happen.

If she did then she know he would never get married to another after she gone. It's really hard to change to his mind. She don't know if she ready for it. Ajay just remove his coat and throw on chair. He got on his bed and went to Veesha. He grab her hand and let his head lying on her lap. He bring her hand to his chest. All he wanted was to sleep on her lap peacefully. She stared at him. That was really unexpected. He behaved like a childish who actually acted like Romeo few minutes ago. He's so cute. She touch his head to wake up him.

Veesha : Ajay..

She called him softly.

Ajay : Uhhmm..

Veesha : I think we need to talk..

Ajay : About?

He look up at her as he turned.

Veesha : Us..

He got up and switch on the bed lamp light. He turned to her and sit on bed opposite her so he could see her face properly.

Ajay : Sollu..

She sitting on bed and hugging her legs. She look up at him.

Veesha : We don't have to do this..Anytime,anything can happen..

He hold one of her ankle and make her leg unfold , he did the same to her other leg too. He smile move closer to her. She was thinking what he gonna do. He cupped her face with his two hands.

💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..💔 Story 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें