PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127

Start from the beginning

Ajay : It's not..(whispered)

He didn't wanted to see anymore tears on her cheek unless it's joy one. As he look into her eyes. Without waste a second,he move forward and press his lips on hers. An unexpected kiss from Ajay to Veesha. As soon as his lips touch hers ,their eyes were closed too. When his other hand move and rest around her waist at back to pull her to him,His chest press hers while their lips busy with kissing.💏🙈 He open his mouth alittle and caress her lower lip between his lips. He shower her with his affection and welcoming her so much by kissing her. As he broke the kiss hardly but she was still in his grip. His lips moving from her lips to her cheek while caressing her skin betwen her cheek and lips then kiss her centre of the cheek. His lips roaming to her forehead and he kissed her there.

*Knock! Knock!

Ajay broke the kiss and ignored the person knocking the door who really disturb of his life now. He lossen up his and look at her. He take off his hand from Veesha. Something blossom on his lips. It was a curved. Yes,it was a smile of his face. That was wonderful on his face as it's brighten his face more. He gifted her a smile. Finally,he smile to her after he kissed her. His happiness can be seen on his face. Veesha have no clue why he seems so happy even it's because of kiss but the how about herself. He smirking while looking at her. He cupped her face and planted kiss on her forehead once again. He let go her and went to the door. He open it alittle.

Ajay : Yes!

Anu : Sorry sir..Photo edukenuma..Kupethagge..

Ajay : Cheri..Varen'ne solligge..

As he waited for Anu to leave,he close back the door. He turned back to his wife. He pull her quick and take her into his arms. His grip become much more tight. His glance drop to her lips as his palm hold her neck and kiss her there one more time. Veesha's hands rest on his arm and shoulder. He broke the kiss quick because people at downstair waiting for them. As he watch her eyes.

Ajay : Touch up first then come downstair..I will wait for you..

He take her hands on his hands and kiss on her knuckles(hands). He smirked then slowly let go her hands and leave the room. The door close by him gently. She blink once and she just wondered what just happened. He just kissed her. They kissed. It's just happened. Dhe just walk to the balcony and see the party place. Ajay already there and join the crowd.

She quietly watched him. He did turned and looked up at her. He smirked and check his watch time then signal her to come down. She turned back to room and do as he said. She forget everything for awhile and touch up herself. She joined the party again by the time,Ajay smirk at her as She walked to him. He take her hand with his to make her follow him.

Photo time..

All of them standing together as family photo. As Veesha stands beside Ajay,his hand on her shoulder. She turned her left and look at her left shoulder which is Ajay's hand on her.

Photographer : Ready.. She turned on her right side.

Photographer : One!

She look at Ajay who staring at the camera.

Photographer : Two!

He turned and look at her too.

Photographer : Three!📷

The photo have been click.📸

Photographer : One more please..

Veesha still thinking if this is reality or not. Ajay smirk and hold her cheeks and make her turned and face the camera.

Ajay : Smile..

He whispered it to her. His lips touch her ear when tells her. She blushed then finally she smile too because of him. The photo was click,taken.