Chapter 15

**Trix And Benjamin**

"I acceded the power" Benjamin walked in. "She probably only won't give it that easy to us"

"What did you do?" Icy asked mad.

"I told her everything"

"Why? If you didn't, she might even would have given you the power!"

"Just go get that power, sister"

**Trix and Flora**

"Well hello fairy," Stormy said as the Trix walked into the cave, "we heard that you unlocked your great power"

"Don't bother, we know you won't give it to us" Darcy followed.

"You don't need to," Icy ended, "we're going to take it from you". The 3 Trix laughed.

"I don't get what's so funny," Flora looked at them, "the Winx will find me, and they will save me. Just like old times"

"Just like they found you in the last 6.5, or was it 7 years?" Darcy laughed.

"If I were you, I wouldn't even try to resist." Icy looked at Flora. "Nobody will save you, you might as well give up now".

Then, the 3 Trix all said a spell and Flora started to float in the air. It lasted a few minutes but nothing happened.

The Trix tried another spell, and another spell but it all didn't work.

They went back to Benjamin.

"It all doesn't work!" Stormy complained.

"It's powerful, you can't just take it like fairy magic" Benjamin rolled his eyes.

"When was the last time she used it?" Darcy asked him.

"She fell into a pool and almost died. Well not almost, she was dead. The power brought here back" Benjamin explained.

"Then that's it!" Icy said. "We just have to kill her, and when the power tried to safe her, we just take the power!"

"But then she will still die" Benjamin said, sounding a little less evil.

"So? We don't need that Fairy anyway! Come on girl, let's kill an fairy".

"Wait," Darcy said, "I don't think she can get killed by magic. We have to find a gun somewhere and shoot her. That's the only way".

"Okay, well let's go to the City than and find a gun!" Stormy told them.

**Winx**

"We're here" Tecna said.

"According to my calculations, Benjamin is 62 meters under us right now" Timmy told the others.

"Let's go save Flora!" Helia wanted to walk into the cave, but Bloom stopped him.

"We can't all go," she said, "we have to make a plan. Also, we have to split up, that way we will be faster finding Flora."

"I say that Helia, Bloom And I go together and take the first path," Sky explained, "Stella, Musa And Riven take the middle path and Brandon, Aisha and Nabu take the third path".

"Tecna and I stay here on the ship to hold contact with everyone and to see if there is any movement from Benjamin" Timmy told them.

"Great! Let's go find Flora!"

The group split up and walked into the caves.

***Brandon, Aisha & Nabu***

Thy were walking for a long time now.

"It looks like we're walking the same path over and over again" Aisha told them.

It sounded like some rocks where falling behind them.

"What's that sound?" Brandon asked.

The three turned around and saw the cave behind them falling in. Rocks where falling down and making the road impossible to leave.

Before them happened the same. Aisha, Nabu & Brandon we're stuck between to walls of stones.

"What know?" Nabu asked.

"We have to get out of here" Aisha said.

"This isn't the right cave. So let go back to Timmy and try to help him!" Brandon told them.

**Stella, Musa & Riven**

"I can feel so much dark magic in here" Musa told the other 2.

"Me to. I'm actually not feeling well" Stella said.

Riven looked at Stella. "Stell, you're very pale! You must be sick"

"No no, I'm fine!" Stella said tired.

"No you're not," Musa concluded, "we have to bring you back. This dark magic and lack of sunshine is really bad for you!"

And that's how Stella, Musa & Riven went back to the ship.

*** Helia, Bloom & Sky***

"We're walking for a long time now" Sky sighted.

"Yes. But we have to walk longer till we find Flora!" Helia said strict.

Suddenly, the path stopped. There was a wall.

"It stops here..." Helia said down.

"What know? Are we going back?" Sky asked, looking at Bloom.

Bloom looked back, then at Helia. "No, Helia is right. We have to find Flora! Magic Winx!"

Bloom transformed into her Winx outfit and made a fire ball, she shoot it at the wall, and the wall broke.