Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry for the really late post. Oh well, my exams are over and hopefully I can make up for it by posting more frequently :) Please check out my other story too! Thanks a million!

The moment I walked into school on Monday, everyone was staring at me. Probably because of that incident that happened. I enjoyed that attention though, didn't mind it at all.

I heard murmurs by the hallway as I walked to Chemistry class and overheard Jessica and her

"Ohemgee, did you hear about Hazel kissing Brad in truth or dare?"

"Yeah, how could Brad kiss that girl? She has been only here for a week.."

"And she's so fat and plain. Ughh. I want my Brad back!" Jessica whined as she strutted away as if she was a runaway model. I rolled my eyes. Drag queen much?

~~~~

I walked into chemistry class and saw... 

BRAD!

Ohmygosh! I was kind of happy to see him. At least I knew someone in this class. We really had chemistry in chemistry class. (Pun lol.)

I sat next to him and he didn't mind either.

We started talking about school stuff and ourselves.

"OMG, you like watching Step up too?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, totally! Although my friends say that it's just stupid." Brad replied.

And I realised he liked Katy Perry and Taylor Swift too! Just like me! This was truly a miracle.

We then continued our work.

~~~~~

"Would you wanna have a..date? The step up 4 movie is coming up.."  Brad stuttered.

My heart fluttered. Pinch me, did I hear wrongly?  A hottie is actually asking me to go out on a date with him. For once.

I was screaming inside but of course I didn't let it out. My heart was thumping so fast like a thousand times per second.

"YES. YES." I said excitedly, grinning like a Cheshire cat, unable to contain my happiness.

Oops, too loud. I saw the whole class staring at me like I was a lunatic, screaming in the middle of class, smiling stupidly at myself.

"Miss Hazel, an hour of detention after school for not paying attention in class! See you after school!" Mr Lee, the teacher barked at me as the bell rang, signalling the end of class.

Sigh. I have NEVER gotten into detention. Yikes. On the other hand I was really happy and couldn't wait for the date! For the last 17 years of my life I haven't been on a single date! Yes I know I'm pathetic and forever alone.

But first, I needed to go on a diet. I have to be skinny instead of my usual fatty pig who ate 4 meals a day.