Chapter 2

Author's note: I will be doing short chapters as they are more convinient and to avoid you waiting too :) I like it short and sweet ^^ I won't be updating so frequently because I have an exam coming up which only ends on 10th Oct *_* 

The next class was Art Class, Rachael and I separated as we took different subjects, which was kind of like a relief to me. Don't get me wrong, but I don't want to have someone who shoots out stuff bluntly to be associated with me.

I tired talking to other people but the conversation went like this:

Me: Hey, what's your name? I'm new here *smiles*

Person: *Stares and ignores*

Me: You like art too right?

Person: *Ignores and does own work*

Fortunately I met Charlie in Art class and she was really nice and friendly. She was one of those girl-next-door person and had a bubbly personality. I explained my plightful situation to her and she told me about the popularity charts in school.

"What about the popularity charts?" I asked curiously. It just sounded so cool.

"Well, when a person comes into the school, she starts off as the last ranking. Slowly you can climb your way up by being, um popular. The seniors created it and it's being passed down from last time. You should really know about it."

"How do you know about it?" I was so fascinated.

"You could check the website that they created. I think the big boss of the website is Jerryl Ryans, and he will send out representative to spy on us or something. They just know everything." The thought of "secret spies" watching our every move made me shudder.

Hooray, I finally made one friend after 2 hours of school. Not bad. 

After hearing about "The popularity chart", I was so excited. The popularity chart was just so great, especially to gauge where you stand and your position in the student body. Immagine that. And it seemed like a music billboard chart like "Top 100 songs this week", except it will be on people! This, in my opinion, was the greatest idea ever!

I checked the website using my laptop. Wow, these guys actually do their work! My name was already added in although I only joined the school today! Creepy. I was at the last position at #2638, with other people such as Rachael. I was tied with 9 other people.

WIth that, I decided my goal for this year:  To get at least the top 500 positions at the popularity charts! Imagine all the fame and glory that I would have at the end of the year! I smiled to myself with that thought cheekily.