Chapter 4

"Listen, you'd better not reveal any secrets about me, OR I WILL KILL YOU." I whispered threateningly to Rachael.

"Ok, ok. I won't my dear. I'm not that stupid you know." She assured me.

"Oh yeah, you aren't that stupid..My ass," I thought.

With a bags of chips and popcorn, we all sat around in a circle in Charlie's empty house and started the game.  Ok, it didn't seem so bad after all.

The bottle stopped at Rachael. She chose "truth".

"Tell me a secret about yourself!" Alicia beamed.

"My secret is, I know that Hazel likes single eyelid guys more than double eyelids ones. " Rachael shooted out.

Anger boiled in me and was about to explode, like those bubbling lava in a volcano before it explodes. Of course, I kept my cool. It was true that I liked guys with single eyelids. All my previous crushes had single eyelids for some reason.  Which was kind of weird.

I blushed profusely and the girls kept teasing me. 

"Maybe you'll like Brad! He's one of the rare people with single eyelids!" Kayla exclaimed.

My face became even redder. "Nah,I don't fall in love so easily," I smiled wearily and shrugged the comments off.

Brad was quite cute too, he had dimples that really made him so demure. Oh my, I should really stop spazzing about guys.

The bottle pointed at me. Crap.

I chose "dare", since I didn't want any stupid comments to be shot out by Rachael.

"GO INTO THE CLOSET WITH BRAD FOR 7 MINUTES!" Kayla practically screamed out loud.

"NO. NO NO NO NO." I said immediately. But in my mind, I didn't mind kissing him. He was cute, after all. And I don't want to be called "Virgin lips" anymore. Must as well spend my first kiss now. 

"YES, YES, YES, YES.." The whole group chanted as I watched helplessly and tried to look unwilling. I can't look like a slut who kisses anyone when she has the chance to. I still must look innocent!

"Bradley Smith! Don't be a little coward!" The guys taunted.

Oh my. That was Bradley Smith?! I remembered he was #574 on the popularity chart. His name strike a chord with me as his popularity was constantly rising. I just HAD to do it with him now. I could get my popularity up! Killing two birds with one stone, I'd say.

"Fine!" Brad agreed to it, and we soon went into the mini closet tha Charlie had. It was quite small and stuffy and dim. 

"Well, what do we do here?' It was so awkward, considering this was the first time we talked.

"Since it's 7 minutes in the closet.. Do you want to.. you know.."

"Kiss?" I intercepted.

"Hmm. yeah." Brad smiled at me. His attractive smile just mad my heart melt.

My palms were sweaty and my heart was thumping like it was going to jump out of my chest. Well, maybe because of the environment which was hot and stuffy. Ok, that was just an excuse.

"How about the rest of the 7 minutes.. Bradley?" I asked for fun.

"I don't know, and call me Brad," Brad touched my chin as I got closer to him.

"You know what, I think you're cute." I stammered. OMG. Did I just make a confession?! What is wrong with me!

Brad grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I could feel his warm breath smelling of peppermint. Our noses were going to touch each other. I hadn't been this close to a guy.

 Our lips touched and I could feel my heart bursting into joy. He hugged my waist and pulled me closer, while I tousled his smooth blonde hair. It was the best 7 seconds of my life (Yes, I counted how long we kissed.) 

I could not believe that I, Hazel Thompson, a shortie and fatty, lost my first kiss to a hot, popular guy, Bradley Smith. This was like a dream. I pinched myself.

"7 MINUTES IS UP!" I heard Rachael yell. Time went by so fast. I wanted more!

"Shit. Talk to you in school next time.." I winked at Brad. We exchanged numbers and went out of the room.

 I was bombarded with what seemed like a million questions when I got out of the room.

"How was it?'

"Did you kiss?"

"OMG, I'm so jealous of you! In fact all the girls will!"

I smiled sheepishly. Brad openly admitted that we kissed. Aww.

"Wait till everyone hears this in school!" Alicia beamed.

Everyone in school hears this... Oh yes, my popularity will go up! Yes!!!

~~~~

At home, I checked the site. I was #2106! Wooh! Probably because I made friends with Charlie and her gang. I was really happy for the whole day, like I was high from drugs.

A/N: Ok, I feel so weird writing this chapter lol. First time I ever wrote about a kiss. ><