"Fine."

Aaaaand, he did!

"Yes!" He pumps his tiny fists in the air, grinning triumphantly because while everyone else in SMU is scared shitless of the younger, Sehun actually listens to him.

Well, his beloved dongsaeng trolls him most of the time but at least he doesn't receive cold glares for nothing unlike what everybody else gets on a daily basis.

"So hyung," Sehun pipes up after silently judging watching him do his happy dance.

"What does he look like?"

"I swear if someone questions my sexual identity again I am going to flip every plane I see upside down—"

"Don't you look into my eyes and lie again~ I'm sick of being alone~"

Successfully putting a stop to his little angry fit, Luhan hears his phone ringing and immediately reaches for it, subconsciously letting out his anger on the person calling.

"What?!" He yells, eyebrows furrowed adorably as he holds onto his stuffed toy securely.

From afar, he looks like an angry baby deer.

"Woah, Lu. Calm down." He hears an all too familiar voice on the other side of the line and immediately pulls his phone away from his ear to look at the caller ID.

He flinches when he sees his mother's name on the screen.

"M-mom! He. He." He says sheepishly, unknowingly rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I got carried away."

"Look who's trying to rebel." Mrs. Kim states, voice sounding stern but Luhan knows she's smiling. "Now how's my baby doing there?"

"Mom!" He whines, glaring at particularly nothing. "Don't call me that!"

"Okay okay," He hears his mother's heartfelt laugh and immediately softens, "Is Junmyeon picking you up?"

"No, he's too busy." He says rather disappointedly, pouting because he hadn't seen his cousin since two years ago, when they had their family reunion in Macau.

Did I mention their family breathes money?

"Then who's going to pick my baby up?" Mrs. Kim voice sounded genuinely worried and he smiles.

"He sent someone; his trusted dongsaeng." He answers, other hand fiddling his stuffed bambi's nose.

When is he coming?

"Oh I see. That's good then." Mrs. Kim was in the middle of telling him to be careful and try not to get lost on his first day in Seoul but his mother's nagging remained unheard as his eyes landed on a tall and oh-so-handsome guy getting off of a luxurious car.

"Mom, I'll call you later. Love you, bye!" He says absent-mindedly, eyes never leaving the guy—is he coming over here? —as presses the "end call" button.

"Luhan ssi?" The beautiful stranger, who was currently standing in front of him-he was too busy drooling staring at the guy's face to even notice him coming closer, asks, eyeing him and his bambi plushie suspiciously.

Omfg he looks even better upclose!

"Uhh..."

"O-Oh, s-sorry." He stutters, embarassed that he just made himself look like a complete idiot in front of a hot guy.

So much for first impressions.

"Right, I'm Luhan. You must be my cousin's close friend?" He says, hoping to at least retrieve his humiliation by giving the younger a descent smile.

"Hmm." The guy, Sehun, states timidly before turning on his heels, not even sparing him another glance as he leads the both of them to the car.

"Aren't you going to help me?" He says half whining, motioning to his two large suitcase when Sehun turns around.

"Do I look like a chauffer to you?" The taller hisses, eyes sending murderous glares in his way and he flinches.

"N-No..."

"Good." Sehun mutters, calmly turning on his heels and Luhan swore he saw a smirk gracing on the younger's lips.

"Well, looks like it's just you and me." He sighs, eyeing his bambi plushie dejectedly.