𝒯𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓃ℯ

𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜, 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 &𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎🤍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚖𝚏𝚌𝚊 𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🦋

_________
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐨𝐧|𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫|𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞👹
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔🥾
_____

_________𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐨𝐧|𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫|𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞👹𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔🥾_____

𝒯𝒽ℯ ℳ𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃

Creeping out as I watch Meek's men move the drugs and money from one van into another. Giving out the signal for everybody to move out, I watched as Juice pull out "Roc" and shot one nigga in the chest sending him flying across the room. I watch Ka slide on the ground and pop one in the leg, Then Cairo head tap the last one, I stopped as all the bodies dropped in front of us. "Get that shit and let's go, we got 6 minutes in and out before the cops arrive" I smirked as I grab the duffle bag opening it up and checking all the money, snatching up the other 3 bags too.

"Snatch the work too, We gone really make this nigga mad now, dry his pussy ass out" We hurriedly jogged up the street towards the V.

Cairo had it stolen it off a dead block, we all piled in and pulled off.

______

"How much money, we snatched all together?" Juice asked walking in from the kitchen of the safe house.

"2 million! we just finished up the count," I leaned back in my chair thinking about this move we just made, it was about to start a war but I knew my niggas were ready for it.

"Y'all can keep that, I'm in it for something else" I recently got some info on Meek's transport from a lil' young bitch he was fucking with, Disgusting

How he's running around the town bragging he gone knock my mozy off. nigga please!

Just like he did my father, see I had to teach him a lesson on why not to fuck with me or anybody in my circle again. My name wasn't Terror for no reason, I was known for some of the most foulest shit and I wasn't necessarily proud of it but that's the only way niggas out here respect shit. The plan was to dry him out, when you take what a nigga has instead of playing shit smart he make dumb ass plays. At first I couldn't figure out why this weird ass nigga had beef with me. I admit when I was younger working under him, I use admired the nigga.

He was kinda like a father figure to me but something about him was always off and eventually I took all the money I made and started my own shit with Hollow. It took us 2 years to build up our business and during those times this nigga always seemed jealous about it.