𝒯𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 ❤️

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚|𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚|𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞🦋
𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒌
_____

I watched as Nyree came around the car and held the door open for me as I climbed out the car and waited for him to lock up

I watched as Nyree came around the car and held the door open for me as I climbed out the car and waited for him to lock up. He grabbed my hand as we walked inside the doctor's office to officially confirm those pregnancy test. I signed in then quickly sat in a chair waiting to be called.

"How you feeling today?" Nyree stared at me as I got comfortable in my seat.

"Better than yesterday honestly this sickness is killing me waking me up out my sleep and I'm always sleepy" I lowly said while thinking about our current situation. I was low key nervous about becoming somebody's mother, mainly because I didn't have a great one growing up. What if her mothering skills had rubbed off on me. Then there was this whole idea of actually telling my brother that he was going to be an uncle, I sighed as I continue to stay deep in my thoughts.

"Caine, Malaysia" Nyree tapped my shoulder as I looked up at the nurse that escorted me towards the back. "Follow me to Examine room 2 and put this on Dr. Roland would be right with you" She opened the door for us, ushering us both in as she closed it behind us.

I shyly slipped out my pants and turned around looking at Nyree.

"Ain't nothing I haven't seen before that's why we here now" He smirked licking his bottom lip.

I smirked a lil slipping my paper gown down my body and sat on the examination table. I was more nervous than I led on but it wasn't much I could do at this point. A lady who seem to be in her mid- 60s walked into the room holding my chart.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Roland what's seem to be the problem today? Ms.Caine" She smiled sweetly as she sat in the rolling seat next to the table.

"You can call me Malaysia and well I took 3 pregnancy test and they all came back positive, I'm here for a pregnancy test I want to be sure 100% that I am" I explained my situation to her.

"Okay no problem, I'm going to order you a pregnancy test by blood and urine, the urine sample takes a few minutes, while the blood takes about a few days so I can also call you with the results if you like" She pushed her circled framed glasses up on her nose.

"That's fine" I nodded my head nervously

She pulled out a cup and handed it to me along with some fresh wipes. "Go into the bathroom right next door and urinate into the cup, so we can get started"
____