PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123

Start from the beginning

Deva knee and folding his hands to Ajay. Ajay wided his eyes because of Deva's oscar acting.🙄 Veesha come and open the door widely to see what happening.

Deva : Attai..

He extend his hands towards Veesha like asking her to carry him. She carry him and he sit on her hip. Ajay watch them, possessive.😒

Veesha : Why you didn't sleep?

Deva : Akka kick my butt..It's pain..

Veesha stif a laugh.

Veesha : So,what you want me to do?

She pinch his nose(Deva).

Ajay : Huh? Onu oru odha'vidhe..Seri ayerum..😒 (sarcastic)

She stared at Ajay😠 for saying that. He turned and close the door.

Deva : I want to sleep here..Please..But Ajay Mama not allowing me..

Veesha : You can sleep here..Okay?

Deva : Yaaayy..😄

Deva hug her as she walk to the bed. When Ajay who unhappy with the Veesha's decision,stared at them😒 but Deva show tongue to Ajay happily.😋 The bed were inseparated. When she let Deva on the bed,he start to crawling to the centre of the bed. He sit there then scrathing his head.

Deva : This bed is weird..Why I could felt a line here?

Ajay switched off the lights quick and get on the bed. He pull Deva to his side.

Ajay : Uyire vaagame,Pessame thugeda..

She smiled silently but Ajay couldn't see it dark. She lying on bed on other side. After awhile,she heard some giggling sound so she turned. She see Deva sitting on Ajay's stomach and Deva was chuckling as Ajay was tickling him. Look like they playing on bed.

Veesha : Deva..

They stop and looked at her.

Veesha : Nalliki school iruke..Nee thuganam..

She turned back after she said.

Ajay : Shhuu..School iruke..Sleep..Sleep..

After awhile,there is no sound. Veesha was quietly lying on her side. She faced the window and not Ajay. As Deva was sleeping beside Ajay,Ajay still awake while watching the ceiling. Deva in sleep suddenly, roll to Veesha side and put his hand and leg on her to sleep more comfortable. Ajay turned and stared at them. It's give him another two messages. First,Deva missing sleeping with his parents and the second is how good if Ajay and Veesha have a baby girl or baby boy between them. He ready to create a happy family but it seems she is not.

Ajay : You didn't sleep yet..I know..

On other side,Veesha open her eyes and blinking her eyes in dark.

Ajay : Am I annoying you alot,Veesha?

He whispered almost with sad tone.

PART 121

She remained silent to continue.

Ajay : Everything was back to normal..I don't know why you behaving strange nowdays..I can sensed it something is not right..Really not right..

On the other side,Veesha close her eyes tightly and tell herself stay quiet. Ajay is a person who can melt her so she try to act deaf when he talks. Ajay gasped,sadly.

Ajay : Your anger will never make me distance from you.. If I did any wrong or hurt you,tell me how to fix it and not by giving me Your silent treatment..It's make me sick..