PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123

Start from the beginning

Ajay : Sha..

She didn't even give a look to him.

Ajay : Veesha..I need to talk to you..

Veesha : Ena?

She still busy watching Deva. He was pissed off with her new behaver.

Ajay : Yen ipdi pandre?

Veesha : Naa ena panne?

She still looking somewhere else.

Ajay : I'm talking to you..Look at me..

His voice changed to stern tone. She sighed,walk away and he stop by gripping her hand. She pull back her hand from him.

Veesha : Can you please leave me alone?

Ajay : Alone?? I can't..What happen to you?! Unake ena achi,Veesha? Yen ipdi iruke?

Veesha : Can you just stop it..Go and jump into lake!

She just said he annoyed her and stop bothering her. That's so rude of her. How dare she speak to him like that? Is she out of her mind? Why does she speak up like that to him? Where is the Loving Veesha towards Ajay? She's gone.

Few minutes back,Ajay gave his driver tips and asked him to driver Ajay's father car to home before he talked to Veesha. Thank God ,no one knows that Veesha being rude to Ajay. It's save him from getting embrassing infront of his driver.

In car,..

Ajay was driving the car and beside him was Deva sat. Veesha was at passenger seat where behind Deva so Ajay could not see her through rear mirror. Ajay still take a peep of Deva then turned behind to see Veesha. She was facing the window as usual but one of her eyes was glittering. There! He caught her eyes welled up with tears.

As Ajay step inside his room to sleep,she walked to the beds to make it separate. He took some steps behind her to embrace but..

*Knock! Knock!

He turned and looked at the door,annoyed.😒 She turned back and saw him and wondered he was behind her. He sighed and walked to the door then open it. He see no one there.

*Killa paarege..

Ajay looked down at the floor. Deva was standing there while pouting his lips and crossing his arms. His cute bolster stuck between his arms. 🧒🏻

Ajay : Dei,nee inga enada pandre?😧

He asked his nephew with shocked.😨

Deva : I want to sleep with you..

Ajay : Dei..En timing puriyame pesathe..Pooye Amma kudhe paade..

Deva : Mudiyathe..

Ajay turned back to check on Veesha then turned infront to Deva. He knee down on the floor to Deva and begged.

Ajay : Yenda ipdi pandren? Purijiko da..Please..Amma kudhe pooye paade..

Deva : Maten..I was sleeping the edge of bed and Akka kick my butt then I fall from the bed..My butt hurts..

Deva show his butt as well.🙈 Ajay palmed his forehead.🤦🏻‍♂️

Ajay's mindvoice : Ithe ellam paakenam'e en thale eluthu!😑

He pull up his pant and make Deva to turn.

Ajay : Paati kudhe poo'ye paade..

Deva : Paati will snoring alot..So noisy..I can't sleep..I want to sleep here with Attai..Please..