CH 2: Night Raid

N: As Liang sits on a small cliff overlooking the forest he meditates with his armor still on. Then a gentle breeze hits his face and Liang starts to emit a frosty mist. In the background, Leone tries to sneak up on him but Liang already notices her coming.

Sub-Zero: It's not wise to sneak up on me.

N: He said as his frosty mist disappears and as he stands up he walks towards Leone.

Leone: How did you know I was coming if I was concealing my aura and my footsteps are silent as a cat?

Sub-Zero: Even cats can be heard if you're experienced enough.

Leone: You sure or wasn't your mist.

Sub-Zero: That mist you saw was me relaxing my senses, now enough with me, what brings you here?

Leone: Oh, I came to show you around the hideout just in case you join.

Sub-Zero: Alright, show me.

Leone: Great! Now follow me.

N: As they walk towards a castle-like structure engraved on a small mountain their first stop was a meeting room where a woman with the purple dress sat reading a book.

Leone: Sheele look who I brought to meet you!

Sheele: Nice to meet you...

Sub-Zero: The names Sub-Zero.

Sheele: Well pleasure to meet you, I'm, Sheele I heard you took part in our mission as an assassin from a different party?

Sub-Zero: Yes, you're the person who stole my kill.

Sheele: I'm sorry

Sub-Zero: In the end, I got what I wanted so it's fine.

Sheele: Well I'm glad.

N: As Sheele gets back to reading Liang suddenly hears the yelling of a girl come barging in the room.

(???): What the hell! Leone, why did you bring this guy back to the hideout.

Leone: He's one of us now.

(???): And did no one ask for my opinion.

N: She said looking at Liang from top to bottom but he just stood their eyes forward and hand behind his back.

(???): Hmph! He's passable but is he cut from the same professional cloth as the rest of the group.

Sub-Zero: I can kill you In 1000 different ways and that's me holding back my imagination so, in terms of that "Professional Cloth" you mentioned I wasn't cut out of it, I'm the one who made it.

(???): Leone I like this one he has my permission to stay.

Leone: That's wonderful! Sub-Zero this Mine and Mine this is Sub-Zero.

Mine: Nice to meet you.

Sub-Zero: Likewise.

N: Then Leone and Liang walk outside to the practice area.

Leone: This is our practice field where we go to let off some steam. Oh and look who's already out here trying to work up a sweat.

N: Liang looks out to see a well-built man practicing with a wooden staff. Then as he finishes he creates a shockwave that impressed even Liang. As the man turns around he starts to walk to them.

Bulat: Hey aren't you that guy we picked up earlier?

Sub-Zero: Yes names Sub-Zero your skill with a spear are most admirable I must say.