Sub-Zero

Name: Shimo Liang

Name: Shimo Liang

Alias: Sub-Zero

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 253 lbs

Age: 23

Bio: Descended from Outworld from a line of Cryomancers Liang was destined to be powerful. At a young age, he was trained in the art of killing and spying by the Lin Kuei.
He was an exceptional student in terms of skill and Cryomancy unmatched by the other warrior to the point of fearing and respecting him. For the following years of his early life, he managed to gain friends like Smoke, Cyrax, Hydro, and Khrome. He got along with all of them but one there was filled with jealousy and hate, Sektor he despised Liang for being favored over him by his own father the current Grandmaster at the time. The hate for Liang was so strong that during a mission Sektor tried to murder him in cold blood but the attempt failed and luckily he wasn't caught. Then one day as Sub-Zero returned home from a mission he was informed that the Grandmaster had been killed during his sleep and the blame was put on Sub-Zero. Being the next in line Sektor took the opportunity to seize the throne and immediately ordered the rest of the Lin Keui to kill Sub-Zero on sight but this only caused a civil war among the clan some opting to side with Sub-Zero mostly his friends and others siding with Sektor. In the end, the ended up fleeing their homeland through a portal but no without taking the Dragon Medallion from Sketor. As they ran away they were chased by the newly cyberized Lin Keui.

Suit:

Note: Sub-Zero is very OP and especially with the Dragon Medallion so most of actions are godly in this story

_______________________________________