Arranged Marriage-Chapter 25

sorry, if it's short. I just really wanted to update, because I haven't done that in a long time, so hopefully you'll like it. please don't forget to vote and share and all those things like add to library and favorites and stuff. enjoy, you can begin reading. P.S. please excuse the minor mistakes, this chapter and a lot of the previous are unedited.

||Emily's POV||

After watching that episode of Goodvibes many people have been bashing me and Niall on Twitter and on Instagram and literally every other social network that exists. Good thing Niall is still sleeping.

If he saw me crying right now, he'd probably get really pissed that people would think that I only had sex with him, so that I could get money and so that people would think we're real. Like what the fuck are they talking about, what we have IS REAL. It may have been arranged, but it grew to become real

I would say something on twitter, but it would only be a matter of seconds before people switch those words and put words in my mouth. I know that whatever I do is being watched and I'm being judged.

I am just a normal person, so is Niall,Liam,Zayn, Harry and Louis. We all have emotions, whatever anyone says does affect us. We may act like it's no big deal, but calling people :

• Slut

• Whore

• Man-whore

• Attention whore

• Fat

• Ugly

• Anorexic

• Gay

Can hurt and affect them. Words hurt more than even being physically beaten up.

"babe, why are you crying?" I hear my favorite Irish person ask. "Nothing serious, I'm just emotionally unstable that the twins are finally here." I lie and Niall wipes away the tears.

"Baby, I know you're lying to me. I saw you watching Goodvibes."He says and looks down. "Niall, I don't know what to do." I say. "I'm just going to put the kids in their nurseries"I say and pick up Noah.

He was so peaceful, sleeping. I placed him in his crib and kiss his forehead. "I love you, baby Noah"I say and turn on the baby monitor.

I go back to mine and Niall's room to find it empty, I go to check if they were on Beth's nursery. I found Niall turning on the baby monitor in her nursery and saw a very peaceful baby girl sleeping.

Niall was about to wrap his arms around my waist. "No." I say sternly. "I don't know what to do anymore and you hugging me, or doing anything romantic to me will just make me even more confused." I say and leave the room.

I don't go to Mine and Niall's room. I go to Noah's Nursery and make myself comfortable on the sofa there. I turn off the baby monitor and cry. Everything was perfect just until Hunter said something.

I can't handle all of this.

||Niall's POV||

*The next Morning*

I didn't feel Emily come back to bed last night. I saw what many people were posting on the internet. I knew Emily wanted to say something, but she didn't.

I got up and go to the closet to find half of Emily's things gone. My heart raced, scared of what is happening. I went to Beth's nursery, Emily wasn't there. I go to Noah's Nursery and find that Emily and Noah, both weren't there. Oh my.

I go downstairs to hear Emily's voice "Should I at least say good bye to him" She says uncertain of the action. I hear Ryder's voice "If you need to, either way, he's going to be heartbroken." He says.