Arranged Marriage-Chapter 19

Emily's POV.

I stared at my phone for a while.Dani noticed me just staring at my phone.I honestly don't like answering unknown numbers,cause you don't even know who's calling you."Emmy just answer it,you never know who it is till' you answer it". I pressed the answer button "Ello?" I said "Emily,love?Its Niall." I was happy to hear his voice.I may be slight mad at him,but I still love him,is that weird? "I just wanted to say I'm sorry,could you please come home,I'll be here waiting for you"Niall said.My body started to tingle."okay"I said "see you then"he said and then I hung up the phone."Dani,Niall and I are just going to work things out at my his and my flat,so would you mind driving me there?"I said "I don't mind at all,we're near your flat anyways"she said and en smiled.

Niall's POV.

I honestly want to work things out with Emily,because this cheating rumor is getting too far,it was all a misunderstanding.It was some model who got into the wrong car.I went to mine and Emily's room,I walked in and wondered if she saw my note I wrote her before I left to work.I guess that's why she was worried.

Emily's POV

Dani and I have finally arrived at Niall and My flat."Darling,Don't be nervous,just go in there and work things out"Dani said.She is just the nicest person ever."okay,you could go back to your flat"I said to her.I stepped out of the car and went up to the door,I slowly unlocked it and there he was standing there staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes.He instantly ran up to me and wrapped his arms around my petite body.I was so relived to feel the warmth of his body against mine and once again I felt safe.I foreheads pressed against each other."Emily,you know that I love you so so so much,I wouldn't do anything to hurt you"I whispered."Then why'd you leave this morning without telling me?"I whispered sadly,then he smiled,why'd he smile? "Emily?" "Yes?" "Did you see the note I left for you?"he said while laughing "no I did not"I said slightly annoyed "okay,let me check in the room"Niall said and then ran in the room

(Two minutes later)

Still Emily's POV.

"I found it!"I heard Niall yell.He ran back to the living room "where'd you find it?"I asked "under the bed"I said and then did his signature Horan laugh. "I let me see it"I demanded.

Niall's POV.

She didn't see the note.Good thing I found it.It explains a lot,no wonder why she thought I left her without saying anything.There she stood,reading the note "Ahahaha,I feel so dumb,how could I not have seen this"she said and then started laughing."Now,do you still think I'm cheating on you?"I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her waist."Yeah,but why was that lady in the same car as you?"she asked "well,she thought it was her car & it was a misunderstanding,she didn't even speak English,so it was hard to communicate"I said to her."oh" she said."I love you"I said to her "I love you more"she replied. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket which meant someone is calling me.I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID,it was Zayn.I answered my phone "Ello mate" "Niall,have you checked your twitter?" "Why?" "That one hatter page is spreading rumors about you and Emily breaking up!" "What the heck!" "Mate,it has thousands of retweets!" "I outta clear that up" "yeah,you should" "thanks mate,bye" "no problem". I hung up the phone and Emily looked at me,I could see how worried she was through her eyes.I can't tell her what's going on,she'll be very stressed out and something bad could happen."what was that about" she asked me "Nothing" I said "Niall James Horan,I know you're hiding something from me.I may not find out today,but I will find out." she said sounding a bit like my mum."whatever,babe." I replied and then kissed her forehead.

**********************************************
End of chapter 19 👌
I'm so sorry for not updating a long time,I've been very busy. So,i will work really hard to finish more chapters soon. I love ya ducklings.
-Victoria