Arranged Marriage-Chapter 23

||Niall's POV||

I asked Liam to call Lori and Rick and come to see Emily. Liam,Zayn and Paul stayed in the lobby while Emily and I were in one of the birthing rooms.

Delilah suggested that Emily should give birth at a birthing center,so here we are.

We arrived here at 9 o'clock and it's already quarter past ten and the doctor still hasn't shown up yet.

Every now and then nurses would come to check on Emily and She would give an attitude. Just minutes ago she was scolding at me for never putting the toilet seat down.

Obviously the doctor performing the birth was a guy, great. His name was Dr. Hamilton. He said that my contractions were getting stronger. One every 7 minutes.

Dr. Hamilton left the room to get the equipment. I could tell Emily was tensed and scared. "you know what I think could help?" I asked as I started to massage her shoulders. "I love you"

Emily's POV

"Ow" I grunted, as the doctor injected me with some pain relievers. "well this is it!" I layed my head back down on the hospital bed.

Niall's POV

Emily took a deep breath and began to push.

(30 minutes later*)

"C'mon Emily, I can see the head. You can do this." I said while watching Emily trying to manage the pain. She was laying on the bed with her knees propped up by her feet. She was crushing my hand, her nails digging into it. I was standing next to her the whole time, while two other nurses stood on the opposite side of me. Dr. Hamilton was sitting, ready for the baby.

"Right, Emily stop pushing, or you'll tear okay?" Dr. Hamilton said. Emily nodded her head and pushed her head in the pillow.

Slowly, Niall saw the first baby's head emerging. "Okay Niall, use your other hand to support the baby's head." I did what Dr. Hamilton said. "Alright Emily you're doing really well, just don't push yet."

Emily's POV

"I'm so tired" I whispered.

"Emily, just hang it there, you don't have that long." One nurse said.

"Right Emily, both shoulders are out now, you can push when you feel the need too." I nodded to Dr. Hamilton. Niall was supporting the baby's head and shoulders with both of his hands, although the baby was covered in blood and other stuff.

Niall's POV

I was so happy , I was touching one of my babies, right here and right now.

After a bit more of Emily's screaming and harsh language, she was nearly done.

"Emily, one last push sweetheart." Dr. Hamilton said nicely.

"I can't." She whispered as I heard the baby crying.

"Yes you can Emily, you've done so well, just one last push. Ready, 3, 2, 1. Well done Emily, I love you." I saw that the first twin was a boy.

"What'll be his name?" I looked at Emily and she smiled, " Noah" we said together. I held little Noah in my arms. I cradled him in my arms before the doctor put him on Emily's chest.

*************************************

Hello it's Kaitlin (co-owner)

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and continue reading on to the next to find out what happened while the next baby is born!

90 reads and 15 votes and we'll update in a few weeks