Arranged Marriage-Chapter 3

****next morning****

Emily's POV

I woke up all snuggled up in Niall's chest,I was slightly getting up "don't leave me"he groaned. "I'm just going to make breakfast"I said "can I help please?"he asked "then lets go to the kitchen now"I said .

In the kitchen I was mixing the pancake mix with Niall making bacon! yes BACON! "the lads are coming over" Niall said "that's alright,what happened last night by the way?" I asked "well,you had a nightmare and you asked me to stay and cuddle with you"he said which made him blush a little .

We're done cooking and we're just waiting for the lads to eat with us. Niall and I were putting away some kitchen things,then I dropped the pot on the ground which made a really loud noise.Niall and I both picked it up and we were face to face,then I noticed him leaning forward , then I felt his lips on mine again,it felt like sparks were flying everywhere.

We heard the door open to see 4 male figures "did we interrupt something?"Louis asked with a big smirk plastered on his face "n no,you didn't"I said stuttering "umm,Breakfast is ready"I said breaking the tension,we all sat at the table having a really weird conversation,"are you nervous for the interview today?"zayn asked "what interview?"I asked

"it's an interview where all the lads bring their girlfriends,well your the fiancé you have to go for sure"Louis said "what time is this interview exactly?"I asked them "around 12 o'clock"Niall said. I looked at my phone it was 10:15,"what are we supposed to say like what if they ask 'how did you

Guys meet 'huh?"I asked Niall "just make up something love,like say 'we met at the mall,we bumped into each other,and I asked for your number then we got closer and closer and dated and we're engaged"Niall said "okie-dokie"I said .

**Later on around 11:20**

Emily's POV

Everyone seemed ready .I wore a red sweater, a scarf,and cheetah printed oxfords with my blue purse and with a book in it just in case.We all waited for a van to come. As soon as the van came I saw two girls my age "you three girls must be Danielle,Elounor and Perrie,I'm Emily,you can call me Em or mily"I said.

We were all squished to each other into the car .We couldn't fit so I had to sit on Niall's lap "sorry if I'm a bit heavy"I apologised "no,you're very light and you are very beautiful don't ever let anyone tell you different things "Niall said which made me blush .

***at the interview**

Niall's POV

"Okay we don't we bring out our special guest the member of one direction and their lady friends"the interview/host announce which was a signal for us to come out. As we walked on stage the audience went crazy "so I only know the names of 3 ladies here"she said "well this is Emily Winterfield my Fianće"I said which made the crowd go wild "how long have you guys been together?"she asked "we've been together like as in dating 3 good years and we were friends for 5 years actually"I said

"So Emily how did you guys meet?"the interviewer asked "well, it was many years ago,we were at the mall and as teenagers you want to do lots of walking around in mall .Well, Niall and I bumped into each other,exchanged numbers then bam,we dated but never went out in public,then Now, future Mrs.Horan"she said which made me blush the interview was probably an hour. It finally ended and we all went back to our flats.

"Do you want to watch a movie, Em?"I asked her "yeah"she said "what shall we watch,Princess?"I asked "did you just call me Princess?"she asked "yeah,is there something wrong with that?"I said "no it's just that nobody I've ever dated called me princess."

We watched like 4 movies then knocked out in the living room

*************************

end of chapter please read my other story called "ever lasting love" please vote and comment love you guys (;