The New Dad

As I paced around my room, anxiously awaiting for my new dad to arrive. I've never felt this anxious in over a couple of months. My outfit wasn't great but it was at least decent. I hear the doorbell ring, my mom calling my name to go downstairs. I rush down the stairs and stand at the hallway, right in front of the door. My mom opens the door slowly, looking behind it to see if it was my dad. Once she fully opened the door his sickly scent reeked of toxic alpha. I step back a bit, starting to shake. He smiles at me and holds out his hand
"Hi, I'm your new dad, you can call me Dean if you feel uncomfortable with dad." He smiles even more
His scent doesn't match his personality funnily enough. I take his hand and shake it. I let go and walk into the living room, seeing my little brothers playing with each others toys. My brothers have never fought surprisingly, I remember fighting with my big sister all the time. Yes I have a big family, yes I am the middle child, and no I will break the fourth wall if I want to. Dean walks down the stairs, obviously trying to get on my nice side.
"Nice to meet you Dean." I say to him, smiling a bit to seem friendly. I walk past him and go back to my room, I'm just glad he isn't like my last "dad". I sit on the end of my bed and unwrap my arms gently, both arms stained red. Going to the bathroom, I turn on my sink to warm water. Slowly washing my arms, even using soap just to be extra safe, my phone starts going off at the wrong time. I ignore it and keep washing gently. Once finished I wrap them again just in case. I go to my phone and check what the notification was. Of course it was my best friend asking if we could hang out, how could I say no though, she's always there for me.
As I run down the stairs again I turn the corner and run to my mom's computer room.
"Mommmmm!!" I yell out.
I run into her and grab her hand
"Can I hang out with Entralia today?" She sighs
"I guess you can, make sure to be home before 8, if not I'll beat your ass Max." Of course she's joking, she could never land a hand on me. I kiss her cheek and wave bye to her. I pass by my brothers and say bye to them, then through the door I went. Walking to my friends house was nice really, we have a secret way to get from house to house, it's always been our secret since we were kids. As I walk through it I can smell a familiar scent, maybe just me and her walking through here almost everyday. As I was close to her house I get pounced on by Entralia, scaring me and taking me to the ground as well. She starts laughing and hugs me. I groan a bit but hug her back. I never expected her to scare me today, she never does this, I guess she really missed me.
As I walk into her house, I don't realize someone is watching us from the shadows..