37.

11:15pm
05 August 2018
U.S. Bank Stadium

 Bank Stadium

Omniscient

Zoey's heart was beating so hard you could probably hear it through her chest. She was scared about telling Jordan about the baby and seeing him now wasn't helping her anxiety. Zoey come on, face your fears. She kept telling herself this and had trouble believe it. "Ya sup Biggs, we won the muhfucking Super Bowl!" Shep yelled trying to cut the tension "momma? Yea I'm on my way" Jarvis said faking a phone call, "bye guys I gotta go" he said and ran to his car "babe, we gotta go!" Shep said to Lisa "but I wa-" "I'll give you Super Bowl duck" Shep whispered and Lisa blushed "yeah guys we gotta go" Lisa said and they hurriedly ran to the car. It was just Zoey and Jordan left.

Zoey sucked in a deep and began "ummm Jordan we gotta talk-" Zoey began but Jordan cut her off "why didn't you tell me" he started and Zoey tried again "I was scared-" "you were scared to tell me you had a boyfriend" he said and Zoey frowned "boyfriend?" "Zoey how else could you be pregnant" he questioned and Zoey shook her head and laughed "wait so you think this baby belongs to someone else" she said he nodded "typical Jordan, did you ever in your right min think that this baby might be yours" she said and he frowned "wait what" he asked and Zoey sighed "Jordan I'm pregnant with your child" she said and Jordan shook his head "nah every time we've fucked I've always wrapped up, and you in birth control" he said and Zoey chuckled "what was I thinking telling you. Jordan I ain't goin Force you to care for this child, you know what forget it" she said and turned around "nah Zoey you ain't goin drop a baby on me then leave, that's my seed" he said and she shook her head "ThAts mY seEd, nah you didn't even think or respect me enough think this child was yours, now you want to accept it" she said with tears in her eyes "Zoey I just want to see my child" he said and she laughed "Jordan if you choose to accept this child as yours and you want to them seem then I won't stop you, I just want no drama" She croaked out and Jordan hugged her, she tried pushing him away but he didn't budge "why?" She said "why what" Jordan asked confused "why did you cheat on me with Kamryn" she asked and Jordan sighed "I really don't know. I don't even remember what I was thinking at that moment. I was wrong for that and I accept it. Believe me I've been depressed from it o this day. I remember I went through a whole depressed when you left. I couldn't even concentrate during games, my mind was always on you. Even going to the club couldn't help me. I started taking my anger of on everyone and had to go to therapy just o get back on track. And that time is when I realized you were the best thing that could ever happen to me and I threw it away like trash. I'm sorry for doing that to you" he said and Zoey felt relieved but also sad at the same time. You could say sorry a million times but It toke a real man to accept his L and call himself out on it. She felt bad for outing him through all of this "I'm so sorry I made you go through that" she said hugging his waist "it's not your fault atleast you got my side of the story" she said and hugged her back. Even if they weren't together Jordan felt amazing knowing he was holding her. "Am I forgiven?" Jordan asked nervously "yeah" Zoey mumbled though his shirt "will you unblock me?" He asked and Zoey chuckled "sure. Lemme do it for I forget" she said and fished her phone out of her pocket.

She finally unblocked him and Jordan smiled. He was about to say something but Zoey cut him off by yawing A/N: weird thing is when I wrote this my fat ass done yawned at the word. Y'all I'm so tired school is shit "someone's tired" he said and Zoey chuckled "yeah it's way past my bedtime. My OB's gonna kill me" she said and Jordan laughed "I was meaning to ask you, when's your next appointment" he said and Zoey checked her phone "Tuesday 7th if August, why?" She said and he scratched his beard "well I was hoping you wouldn't have a problem if I came with you" he said and she sighed "Jordan it's not just my child, you can come to all of the appointments" she said and he smiled "how far along are you?" He asked and she chuckled "okay it's time for you to go sleep now" she said and she nodded "yeah.... Oh I came here with Lisa" she said and he chuckled "I think my family left so I'll drink you" he suggested and she looked at him suspiciously "fine let's go" she said and they walked to the car.

05 August 2018
11:24
4 Seasons Hotel

We arrived at 4 Seasons and Zoey was sleeping in her seat. It felt awful knowing I couldn't kiss her but just seeing her now make her now made me happy. Even though I didn't want children at first, seeing Zoey pregnant and knowing it's my child put a stop to that.

I didn't wanna break a building friendship so I shook her "Zoey.... Zoey wake up" I cooked "mhmmm" she mumbled and I had to fix my junior in my pants "wake up, so you can go sleep in your bed" I said "it's too far and my back hurts" she mumbled again "Zo, I would cry you but I don't want to start rumors" I said and she finally opened her eyes "yea, let's go" she said and I helped her get out the car. We walked until the hotel and chatted as we entered the elevator, an elderly couple walked in Well they weren't that old maybe 40 and the lady stood next to Zoey l "so you finally told him" the lady whispered to Zoey, I noticed they were talking about me so I toke my phone and went into twitter, "yea, he toke it better than I thought" she replied "see, I told you, there was nothing to be scared of" the lady replied wait Zoey was scared to tell me she was pregnant "do you love him thou" the lady asked and Zoey sighed "I really don't know, I've wanted to hate him for so long, I can't even give you that answer" Zoey said and I smiled (in my thoughts ) well at least she doesn't hate me. "Well call me sometimes" the lady whispered and Zoey looked at her confused "I'm a therapist m, I know what you're thinking and yes you don't need help but this is for your own good" she said and Zoey toke the card "but I don't live in Minnesota though" she said and the lady smiled "good because I don't live here too. I stay and work in Manhattan New York, I was just here for Super Bowl week" the lady said and smiled "I'll think bout it" Zoey said just a s the elevator dinged. We walked out to the room and she stuffed the card in her pocket.

We were walking silently until we reached her door "Well this is me" she said and I chuckled a little "will I see you tomorrow?" I asked and she tapped her chin "nah I'm leaving tomorrow to go back to NY" she said and I was kind of disappointed "when are you guys going back?" She asked and I pulled my beard "tomorrow just late in the afternoon" I said and nodded "cool anyway imma dip" she said about to turn to the door "wait where are you gonna sleep?" She asked with an eyebrow raised I laughed at her a little before answering "I'm on the 38th floor and you're on 32 so it's good" i did and she yawned again "Zoey go and sleep" u did and she opened her door "okay, okay. I'm going soy demasiado joven para esto" she yelled and laughed (I'm too young for this ) "aye yo tambien puedo hablar español" I said and she gave me the middle finger. ( I can speak Spanish too.) I closed the door and walked to my room where I stripped and entered the shower. I washed my body and wore some boxers and went to bed today was quite exciting.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Y'all I know this chapter was cool. And the fact that thy cool now is wonderful. Y'all gotta understand I won't make Zoey those baby mamas that always want the boys attention and force them to take care of the child.

I won't do that when I'm not like that in reality. My motto is sign over your rights and when the child grows up keep the same energy Periodt.

Anyway, Vote and comment I'll see you in the next chapter