31.

Y'all I know I was MIA for way too long but you see what had happened was I didn't have cell signal and so I basically couldn't do anything on my phone. I already posted a update but I'll be posting 2 more. Ps these chapters have not been edited and may seem a little rushed please forgive me.

~Yours_Truly

The next day

Zoey's POV

I woke this morning with no motivation. Evwer since that fiasco at Target with Kamryn, I haven been feeling quite well but at least feeding the homeless might make me feel better. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and got into the shower. I was sitting down because my feet were sore and I still had shit to do. I washed my body with Vanilla and Roses body wash, while I was in there I did my face morning routine and got out. I brushed my teeth and lotioned my body and went into my closet to pick out an outfit. I toke out a pair of green legging, a green baggy sweatshirt and some swede pink low Air Force 1s.

I didn't put on makeup I just wore some lip gloss and did my brows

I didn't put on makeup I just wore some lip gloss and did my brows. My hair was just fine so I just put it in a messy bun and left.

I went downstairs and grabbed some cereal and left the house. Lisa was had class at 2 in the afternoon so she wanted to sleep in. I got into my car and drove to the shelter.

At the shelter

I walked into the homeless shelter to find Mrs Garcia who runs the shelter walking up to me and hugged me "hola Mija, I'm so happy you came" she said and I smiled "c'mon abuelita, I would never blow you off" I said and she laughed. "Don't do too much, you have a little one in there" she said and held my stomach and I saluted her "yes ma'am" I said and we laughed. See Mrs Garcia's mother helped my grandmother give birth to my mom, now Mrs Garcia helped my mother find her first job, 6 months later she moved o New York and toke care of the homeless, I used to come here a lot until I got pregnant.

I got on some gloves and a hairnet and started cleaning the tables and the floors when a new volunteer walked in. "Sup Mrs G, I got that StarBucks you love" a manly familiar voice said "boi that ain't goin make up for ditching me for almost a year" Mrs Garcia said and the voice laughed "c'mon Mrs G, you know I've been busy with football" the voice said and it finally clicked 'it's Jordan' "well, I'm still mad" she said and he chuckled "okay I'll keep buying and volunteering here as much as I can, and I'll give you tickets to my next game" he said and she laughed "good now give me my overpriced coffee" she said and they stopped talking. I couldn't even move right now, I felt like I was frozen in place with no movement, I had a stone emotionless face but inside my body was goin haywire and the fact that I'm pregnant didn't help at all. The minute he walked into the dining hall, it was like time stood still. I was trying to convince myself not have a panic attack but nothing was working. Breathe Zoey Breathe, you have a baby in you, you can't risk its life. Riley breathe. Theses were the only thoughts keeping me from having a panic/ anxiety attack. All of my anxiety that I tried to suppress was coming back. I didn't know how to feel at the moment. I'm not gonna lie, he looked good in black jeans with rips at the knees and a black hoodie and as always Jordans

 I'm not gonna lie, he looked good in black jeans with rips at the knees and a black hoodie and as always Jordans

He smiled at me but u couldn't even move, he's face soon turned into worry and I just stood I just still. Mrs Garcia walked into the room and when she saw me she dropped the glass she was holding. I snapped out of my trance and ran to her before she got hurt. "Don't worry about the glass mija, trenes que cuidarte" she said and I rolled my eyes ( you have to take care of yourself ) "don't worry about me, I'll sit down every thirty minutes I promise" I said and she looked at me suspiciously "I'm not letting you put mi nieto en peligro" she said and I laughed ( my grand baby in danger ) "abuelita, I'm fine, I'll tell you first if something's wrong" u said and she groaned ( dearest grandma ) "No Puedo Tratar Can Tu Hijo!" She yells and I laughed ( I can't deal with you child!) "Gracias Abuelita!" I yelled back and flagged me off. ( thank you Dearest Grandma ) I just laughed and continued workin. Jordan tatted working next to me and chuckled. "You look so cute everytime you speak Spanish" he said and I blushed, even after all the bullshit this buggy has put me through, I still blush at his comments 😒. "That doesn't mean help the fact that I'm still mad at you" I said and he nodded "I know, I'm... im just happy to see that you're alive and well" he said and I felt guilty for goin MIA on him but I couldn't control myself when I was around him. "Thank you" I said keeping it short and mopping the floor, the was only one question burning my mind thou "Jordan, can I ask a question" I asked and he nodded "did you still go back to Kamryn after I left" I asked, even though I never believed what shit she said but my insecurities were eating me inside. He scratched his head "well... yes, but it wasn't to have Sex, I went there to because she tried to pin a baby on me" he said and I nodded "okay so you don't want to have children" I said and he nodded, it broke my heart considering I'm carrying his child "yes, I'm not mentally ready to have a child, I don't feel like I would give it enough love" he sad and I just nodded but inside I wanted to cry I'm out here pregnant and he doesn't even want to have a child. I finished cleaning the floor and sat down while Mrs Garcia walked in bring us coffee, well she brought Jordan coffee. "Abuelita what about me?" I asked and she mean mugged me, "sabes que no puedos tomar café" she said and I pouted ( you know you can't drink coffee ) "fine I'll go make myself some tea" I said and she rushed up "sit that ass down! You aren't makin anything, I'll bring you some fruit and juice" she said and I smiled "thank you, you what I'll even go and help" I said and she gave me that 'I wish you would' look. I sat my ass back down and she smiled "whipped cream or ice cream" she asked "whipped cream please" I said be she laughed "como tu madre" she said ad I laughed ( just like your mother ) " I learned from the best" I said "Jordan do you want anything mijo?" She asked and he smiled "the same thing would be just fine" he said and she nodded "good come help me" she said and I pouted "how come he gets to help but I can't" I said and she placed her hands on her hips "because he can stand for long periods of times" she said and I siloed " No Fair" I said and Jordan laughed. They walked into the kitchen together while I cleaned the rest of the dining hall by my damn self FUCK YOU JORDAN!!

4 hours Later

It's 19:00 and the shelter was busy as hell, I have been feeding people, cleaning people, everything it felt like I was working in a diner again. There have been paparazzi here and there but Mrs Garcia always got them to leave with the 'This is private property' line. I was getting ready to leave when Jordan stopped me from leaving the building. "What is it Jordan" I snapped and his face showed disappointment but he quickly covered it up with a smile. "I was gonna say it was nice meeting you again" he said and I smiled "you too but I'm still mad- no disappointed in you. I forgave you for what you did but that doesn't mean I forgot. I can't help but replay the sound of you having sex with another woman" I said tryin not to let my voice crack. "Zoey I understand what I did was wrong and unforgiving, and I'm thankful you forgave me , I'm just hoping that we could be friends again" he said and a tear dropped from my eye "I'm sorry Jordan but you broke my trust- no you broke me to the point where I couldn't even recognize myself. I had to call my mother to help me deal with the hurt you caused" I said practically crying. "Zoey I'm really am deeply sorry. I'm sorry that I caused you all that pain. We don't have to be friends, can we atleast be civilized" he asked and I scoffed. "Jordan you were out partying and keeping your bed warm while I cried myself to sleep, I think it's too late to be civilized" I said and got into my car before he could respond.

I drove home and got into my pyjamas and got into bed. Today was quite eventful. Was my last thought before I went to sleep.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Okay y'all I know. Long ass chapter and very weird. Anyway I want to try a new still in my next few chapters you guys just need to tell me if I should continue with it or use a new one.