15.

Paris Valentino

Full name: Paris Wynter ValentinoBirthdate: 28-08-1996Age: 22Birthplace: Chicago IllinoisLikes: Fashion, food, sleepDislikes: Fake people, ignorance, olives

Birthdate: 28-08-1996
Age: 22
Birthplace: Chicago Illinois
Likes: Fashion, food, sleep
Dislikes: Fake people, ignorance, olives

A/N so I had to do it here because the MM wouldn't let me get out all this information.

Zoey's POV

Kamryn and I finally left the mall, we were currently in the car listening to music while driving to my apartment. Everything was so chilled I started wondering who kidnapped my bestie. See the thing about Kamryn is that she's never quiet, like ever there's something on her mind I'm gonna figure it out.
I She we entered my apartment complex and I got my things out of the car "bye thanks for the ride" I said and she just rolled her eyes "yeah whatever" she said and left. I don't know what's up her ass but she better pull it out or imma do it for her.

I entered my apartment to find everything in its place, I'm shook since I live with Jordan. Regaining my composure I pulled my suitcases to my room and unpacked everything, I put everything back to where it belong and went to take a shower. I changed into pink sweats with a white tank top and a gnarled grey cardigan with my all white Huraches ( thanks Lisa )

 I changed into pink sweats with a white tank top and a gnarled grey cardigan with my all white Huraches ( thanks Lisa )

Since Jordan still wasn't back yet I decided that cooking seemed nice right now. Since I haven't made Quesadillas in a long time I made jalapeño quesadillas with some sweet and our chicken with a side of yellow rice and shrimp inside. I made some bombass chocolate brownies and mixed strawberries, whipped cream ( not the one in cans ) with some vanilla essences and putting into a piping bag. The door quickly opened after I set everything up and a tired Jordan worked in with his gym bag over his shoulder "damn.. I come home to a home cooked meal" he sad dramatically "marry me" he said and I laughed "yeah I figured I could cook since the fridge didn't have anything good looking in it" I said and he laughed "okay then let me go upstairs and shower then we can eat" he and and I nodded. He ran upstairs and soon after I heard the shower running. I set up the dinner table and set everything down and after that was done Jordan came running back downstairs. I laughed at his behavior and we sat down to eat. We said grace and dug into our food.

We ate in a comfortable silence and soon we were both down with our food and I cleaned the table. He helped me by packing everything away and I started on the dishes. "How can u cook like that" he asked as I washed the dishes and he sat on the island and watched "well it's all in my culture and my blood" I said and the dramatically flaked his arms "pahlease elaborate" he said and I laughed "well it all goes with my family tree" I said and he got excited "oooowww story one with Zoey Porter" he said and said comfortably on the island

 "How can u cook like that" he asked as I washed the dishes and he sat on the island and watched "well it's all in my culture and my blood" I said and the dramatically flaked his arms "pahlease elaborate" he said and I laughed "well it all goes wi...

I laughed at his behavior and continued to tell him

"Well my grandmother Nova Garcia, is a mixed woman from Spain and immigrated to America she met my grandfather Christian Monàe, a black man from Akron California, they met and got married 5 years later after 2 years they had my mother Ava, my aunt Eva and my uncle Tahj... ya the were named by my dad. Since then my family was normal. My mom and her siblings speak fluent Spanish so when my mom married a black man named Carter Porter nobody was shocked, it was in their blood. When my parents had my brother they weren't married yet, so after a year of that drama my dad finally proposed to my mom and they got married, a year later they had me, my brother and I lived with my grandmother because our parents had to work and were to busy so a year after that we moved to my home in Akron Cali and the next year my parents had my little sister Cameron and my grandmother had to live with us because of that, soon a year later my parents had another child Niome my little sister but this one my mom could manage on her own. They bought my grandparents a house there and soon I moved out to come live out here" I said as he listens to my story, we were now sitting on the couch because he said the island was making his butt sore "why are your names so American then" Jordan asked as I laid in the couch and he laid on the floor with pillows all over him "my grandparents and parents let the men in my family pick all the baby names" I said and he just nodded "so if we ever had a kid I can pick the name" he said and I laughed "nope I ain't like them" I said and he laughed. We soon toke this story time to his bedroom where we just cuddled and he tried asking me about my child hood of course I answered non of those questions and told him that's a story for another day.

💝🌸💝🌸💝🌸💝🌸💝🌸💝🌸💝🌸💝
Okay I know I'm a terrible human being how can I mess up suck a wonderful friendship between Kamryn and Zoey but this is all important for the storyline and Paris is actually gonna be more important in this story that's why I added her. There are gonna be maybe 2 or 3 maybe 5 new people in the book it's just gonna be later on and these people have a special purpose.

Anyway this chapter was suppose to be about Kamryn and Zoey's friend but I realized I was dragging it so I went to the next part of the story which is where Zoey tell Jordan all about her bloodline through food. Anyway it's gonna be Jordan turn to tell her soon... maybe in the next chapter.

Kamryn in your eyes 👀
Jordan in your eyes 👀
Zoey in your eyes 👀

~ Yours_ Truly ✨🌼