1.

🍃💘🌻
U must be on some new level shit if u think I'm leaving an apartment that I paid a hella lot of money for.
🍃💘🌻

Zoey's POV

I can't believe I'm finally done with college. All those classes them nasty and petty teachers and them fucked up students. Thank u lord. Ohh my god I finally have that Bacholars degree in Fashion designing and another in Interior Design. "Oh my good I'm so proud of you" my mother said I really just did interior design for my parents I really didn't care about it. "Thanks ma I'm really proud of myself too" I said "I don't understand why u studied fashion" she sad my parents always suck the fun out of everything I'm actually grateful I went and lived at college cause it gave me the freedom I needed. I went to frat parties got wasted real bad and fucked a few niggas but. " but ma u know I've always wanted to do fashion" I said rolling my eyes at her " Zoey Cameron Porter roll ur eyes one more time at me I'll smack u so hard your gran children will feel it don't think ur too old to even get a beating" she said in that voice that will make u piss ur pants " yeah ma" was all I said "anyway imma let u go I know u need to get to the airport" my mom said " ya anyway imma leave" I said. Saying goodbye to my parents was always awkward and u don't know why.

5 hours Later

I have finally landed in New York City all I needed to do was buy a car and go to my apartment. Zoey hailed a cab to the car dealership but the only thing on her mind was she was finally away from those psychos she called her parents. When the cab stopped she payed and got inside. " afternoon could u pls show me your latest SUVs" she said tryna sound nice "sure just come this way" the guy said but not looking at her face but her body. Zoey knew she was beautiful with a pair of double D breasts, a small waist and nice thick ass and a beautiful face but she didn't her beauty get to her head. " hey can I pls buy a Range Rover in black" I said while looking at the cars they have. " sure that will be $200 000 000" he said. I got the car keys and left

At the apartment

Zoey finally arrived but what she wasn't aspecting is to meet the most handsome man she has ever seen in her entire life. " umm who are u" I said looking at the god " I should be asking u that question" he said raising a perfectly trimmed eyebrow " I'm gonna live here" I said, he was about to respond but the agent came back " sorry Mr Cooper for the wait..... uhhh sorry to say this but another person bought the apartment so u both are gonna need to share it" she said not looking up from her papers "yeah found that out" he said damn that voice " what do u mean?" she finally looked up and saw me " ohhh Ms Porter well I'm sorry the agency booked u too together" she said with fear in her voice " u know what I think I won't mind it" I said with a genuine smile. " me too we'll live in harmony" he said with a fake ass smile. The agent left the house and after she closed the door my bitch cam out. " so u moving out right" I said with my hand on my hip " you must be on some new level shit if u think I'm leaving an apartment I paid a hella lot of money for" he said with a raise eyebrow "then better get comfy cause I ain't going no where" I said leaning against the wall " me too" he said and went to check the apartment out.

Will this be a developing relationship or will it be the beginning of forever hate