Chapter 17: Goobye London, Hello America

“Jayden.” I heard a voice whisper to me. After we left Louis’ and Harry’s flat, Lily stayed in my room and I stayed in Niall’s with him.

At first I thought it was Niall. Why wouldn’t it be? I mean we were in his room.

“Jayden.” There it is again. This time I realized that the voice was British. Since when did Niall have a British accent?

“JAYDEN!” The voice yelled at me.

“Wha? I’m up! I’m up!” I jumped up just to be knocked back down again. I rubbed my freshly bruised head and looked at who yelled at me. It was the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

“Louis? What the heck are you doing in my room?” I asked him, pushing him away from me.

“Correction, you’re in Niall’s room. And what are you doing still in bed? We leave in less than an hour.” Louis said.

“An hour?” I said, starting to panic. I looked over at Niall who was still sound asleep.

“Yeah. That’s enough time for you to get ready isn’t it?” Louis asked me.

“That’s plenty of time for me to get ready, that’s not what I’m worried about!” I said, “I still have to pack!”

“Pack?! You’ve only known about this tour for like a month and you still haven’t packed?! What is wrong with you?!” Louis yelled in my face.

I looked him in the eye and wiped the spit off my face, “I’m going to take a shower, please quit drenching me in your spit.”

“Sorry.” He mumbled.

“Wait? How did you even get in here anyways?” I asked him. I knew Lily wasn’t awake right now. I’d get her up ten minutes before we left. She’d rather sleep than get ready, so I didn’t have to worry about her. I looked back at Niall who was still sound asleep on the bed. He looked peaceful. Almost as if he were a little kid again.

*Flashback*

“Did you get the marker?” I asked Greg.

“Yeah. Did you get the nail polish?” He asked me in return.

“Yup. Let’s do this,” I said as we started to creep towards our prey.

Thirteen year old Jace and seven year old Niall were laying on the floor, sound asleep. Jace’s mouth was wide open, and Niall looked as if he had nothing to worry about. He was curled up into a ball, where as my brother had his arms and legs spread out. At the age of thirteen he had pretty long arms and legs, so he took up most of the room on the floor. Greg and I walked quitely to my brother and knelt down.

“Okay, you go first.” I told Greg.

“Me? Why me?” He asked, his voice squeaking a little bit from puberty.

“Because you’re the oldest.” I made up an excuse.

“Yeah, but ladie’s first.” He said.

“Oh, so now you want to use that excuse? Any other time all three of you, or should I say you and Jace push me out of the way to get to the food.” I corrected myself. I remembered how earlier that day, I pushed Niall out of the way to get to the food. Hey, I couldn’t help it if the boy was scrawny!

Greg just sighed and took the cap off the marker. It was as if he had just set a bomb off because Jace jumped up.

“What are you doing?!” He yelled at us.

“Uhh.” Greg and I looked at each other.

I threw the nail polish at him, “It was his idea.”