CH 1: Begining of a Journey

- 3 Years Prior to Episode 1 -

Smoke: (Whispered) Sub-Zero we got to go!

N: Smoke Said holding the door to the chamber of the Lin Keui Grandmasters.

Sub-Zero: Hold up, we have to take the Dragon Medallion without it there can be no future for us if we wish to restore our clan's honor.

N: He pulls the medallion out an ice shaped box and runs back to Smoke and both take off down the halls.

Smoke: Dammit Liang! The shit you pull is always so reckless.

N: He said chuckling.

Sub-Zero: Yeah you're just as reckless as I, Smoke.

Smoke: Eh...True but you were worse.

N: Both exchanges laughs before sirens begin to go off.

Sub-Zero: Their on to us!

Smoke: Fuck! Let's hope the rest of the guys got the portal ready.

N: As they continue to run there met with two Cyber Lin Keui and they immediately begin to fire rockets at them but Smoke uses his ability to teleport behind one of the Cybers and decapitate it with one of his knives. Then Sub-Zero throws an ice ball, freezing the cyborg and as he runs by it he shatters its head.

Smoke: Something how these used to be our clan brothers.

Sub-Zero: It's a shame but there's nothing we can do now Smoke, we have to keep moving.

N: The two take off again and meanwhile in the portal room Cyrax, Khrome, and Hydro are holding off waves of Cyber Lin Keui while the Portal starts to boot up.

Hydro: How much longer Cyrax!

N: He said launching a stream of cold water at a Cyber Lin Keui freezing it in place before punching his fist through its chest.

Cyrax: 10 minutes!

N: He said while programming the portal.

Khrome: I don't think we can hold out for that long Cyrax, the wave keep coming.

N: Khrome uses his arm blades to cut two Cyborgs in half. Then as he looks at the door more Cyborgs begin to pour out but before they can get closer they all suddenly freeze and Sub-Zero and Smoke begin to crush every single one before reaching the others.

Sub-Zero: Status on the portal?

Cyrax: 10 minutes, but Sub-Zero once the portal stays up, it only be active for at least a minute before it shuts down and since it's an experimental portal we don't know where we will exactly end up, but I did set to a distant land not too far away.

Sub-Zero: So we take the chance it's better than staying in this forsaken place.

Sektor: Well well if it isn't Sub-Zero and his band of traitors.

N: Sektor said as he walks toward them fully Cyberized.

Sektor: Liang I believe you have something that belongs to me?

Sub-Zero: The Dragon Medallion isn't your Sektor, it belongs to a true grandmaster, not one who condemns our clan to souless Cyborgs against their will!

Sektor: Same old Liang, you never understood that in order to make the Lin Keui strong steps had to be made.

Sub-Zero: There are other ways to make our clan stronger Sektor without turning us to pieces of metal.

Sektor: You know you were always like this even as kids, you always failed to make the hard decisions even tho they were right! I always had to pull your weight, that's why when I got tired and my father praised you rather than me I inflicted my plan and to tell the truth I'm quite pleased with the results.