Chapter thirteen

I looked around and was not suprised when I saw a empty burned down room. I was about to walk out the room when something caught my eyes. It was the crystal only thing that could get us home and it was cracked in half! I picked the pieces up and put it in my pocket. Great so now I don't know we're anyone is or if anyone died. The walls were still up but barley. I saw the walls shaking oh no it's going to fall! This made me run in a full sprint down the halls but I couldn't find a exit. I was trapped in a falling burning and domed. Then I rembered my moms words "it's your choice die or live". You know what it is my choice I looked up at the window it was high up but I could climb. I grabbed the stone wall and started. The walls creaked when I grabbed the stones.

Finally I got to the top window I busted it open with a flicker of my eye. Then I realized how stupid I was! How was I supposed to get down its 3 stories long! Then I thought of it my sister had said that we had all the powers. So taylor can fly many I can I did it before! Olay this is it think light as a feather Then I jumped. It was a lot more elegant then last time sence last time I think it almost made me get a concousion. But it was slow and kinda a rush of exitment. I landed not as elegant like as in slammed my face to the ground. Ouch I stood up and found me out side the castle and in the broad of day light. It was so peace full and I was so tired don't blame me but I layed down and fell asleep.

I looked around and found my self looking at a much older version of me. I was baking something that smelled good. It was amazing how normal I looked. Then three kids with Carmel skin like me and two had blond hair the other had a light brown sat down. The boy had light brown hair and light brown eyes he looked about eleven. The two girls looked exactly the same with blond hair and hazel eyes they were a little lighter and they looked around five. Then a much more manly voice came in behind me I twirled and found me staring at a very large man with light brown eyes and blond wavy hair. He was smiling at the older me and came over and hugged the old me. Then a voice popped in my head this is what your life would be like if you were normall. Such a happy life that you will never have. And the dream started melting away.

I woke up and found myself looking at two worried faces brice and olivia. I sat up and saw mason, Arden, Mishell, taylor, Olivia, and brice they all looked pale and bony. I sat up and heard a crack I yelped and held my rib bone. Mishell came over your bones are week so there probably not functioning right. I layed back down what happend I asked? Well Arden said leaning against a tree we all got out of the fire before it exploded and we were sure you were dead. After two days of terrible unspeakable depression we finally decided to go home before we starved. So this ass dum as brice over here Arden said pointing to brice lost the crystal. So we went to find it and found you here on the floor. What happen to cole and Max I asked. We don't no mason said they seemed to have disapeard we looked for there bones but there we only the guards deposing bodies. How long have I been sleeping I asked thinking about my dream, your been out for a week Taylor said rolling her eyes now we're all going to die cause of you! Gosh I knew I shouldn't have come she said in a snotty voice. We can go home I said reaching in my pocket. I pulled out the crystal and to my suprise it was back and one piece. Brice gabbed it yes let's go home!