10.

Brandi POV

I wake up at the crack of dawn. It wasn't even 7 o'clock yet. Dip was sleeping and Kaí was sleeping too. I knew if I layed back down I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Instead I run a hot bubble bath. I turn my music on and get in the bath and relax.

When I get out the bath the time was now like 7:30. I put on my bra and panties just for now and my robe. Dip was up now but Kaí was still sleep. I take Dip to the kitchen and give him some food. Then I prepare myself and Kaí breakfast. I'm going to cook some eggs, toast, veggie patties, and oatmeal. As I'm Melo FaceTimes me.

Brandi: Goodmorning babe.

Melo: wassgud mama?

Brandi: nothing I'm making breakfast right now.

Melo: damn that sounds clutch.

Brandi: awww I wish you were here. Id cook for you.

Melo: I know.

Brandi: why you up so early?

Melo: I thought we had practice in the AM.

Brandi: ohhhh now you can't go to sleep.

Melo: yeah I'm up. Where dip?

Brandi: right here.

I put the camera on Dip as he eats his food. Melo starts talking to him and Dip gets excited.

Brandi: what's new babe?

Melo: some bullshit bro.

Brandi: what you mean?

Melo: colleges talking about I'm not eligible to play because that Lithuania shit.

Brandi: that is dumb. Can they do that?

Melo: I don't even know bro. Ima let my dad and Alan handle that.

Brandi: yeah they'll know more about it and how it can be resolved. Don't worry daddy.

Melo: Lil girl don't do that.

Brandi: what? (Laughs)

Melo: nothing. Where Kaí?

Brandi: sleeping still she need to wake her ass up.

Out of the blue, Kaí walks in the kitchen. "Bitch I am up" she says and looks in the fridge for a water.

Melo: aye Kaí, you talk to bro?

Kaí: no Lamelo. I'm thinking I am today.

Melo: thank you because he keep asking me.

Brandi: babe Ima talk to you later.

Melo: alright ma love you.

Brandi: Love You too.

I hang up the phone and Kaí and I make our plates and eat breakfast.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Later on that day Kaí POV

Jray invited me over to his condo. After him getting Melo to talk to me and efforts to contact me himself I finally decided to meet with him. I had no clue how this was going to go but I was going to try to hear him out.

I walk up to his door and knock. He opened it with the quickness and told me to come in. I followed him to the living room and we both sat down.

JRay: wassup Kaí?

Kaí: hey.

JRay: thank you for coming. I missed you.

Kaí: ok.

JRay: come on K don't be like that.

Kaí: be like what Jordan? You expect me to lie and say I missed you too?

JRay: I deserve that.

Kaí: you think. What's your point anyway for all this?

JRay: keep it 100 I miss you. Like I miss you a lot. I want you back. I want to be us again.

Kaí: soo let me get this straight. You, the first boy I really give my all to, My virginity, my time, my heart, Cheats on me with who I thought was my bestfriend at the time wants to get back together?

JRay: yes. I was that dumb nigga that fucked up the relationship he had with a good as girl. I fucked up. I'm sorry about it. I was sorry then and I'll always be sorry about it. But I am not cappin when I say I miss you dawg. Like I haven't been the same without you. I ain't talked to no girls since you.

I start to cry tears as Jordan is talking to me. As much as I hated him for what he did. Once upon a time I loved him. I never stopped having love for him. He was my everything. I just don't know how to feel.

Kaí: I have to go. I don't know what to say Jordan. I can't deal with all of this right now.

JRay: I get it. But please promise me you'll think about it and hit me up. You got my number.

Kaí: I'll hit you up. Bye Jordan.

JRay: be safe K.

I wipe my tears and I walk out the door.

Brandi POV

As I'm chilling on the couch with Dip doing some online shopping, somebody knocks on my door. I get up to open the door. When I open it I see Jhay and Jaden. "Hey what y'all doing here" I ask them. "We came to get you so we can hang, go get our nails done" they respond. I could definitely go for getting my nails done. I go change into some pants and a shirt and grab my wallet. Before we leave out I make sure to give Dip some more food and water. "I'll be back Dip" I say to him and hugs him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
After the nail salon

After we all got our nails done we went out for some lunch at the Wood Ranch.

Jhay: sooo... what's up with y'all?

Brandi: absolutely nothing on my end. Just chilling.

Jaden: same.

Jhay: how are the relationships?

Brandi: absolutely wonderful. Nothing better than daring your Bestfriend.

Jaden: I know right. Sometimes it doesn't even feel like a relationship.

Brandi: what about you jhay? Girl when my bitch gone drop her a nigga?

Jhay: who's to say I haven't already?

Jaden: noo stop playing.

Jhay: yeah I'm joking. I don't know honestly nobody catches me eye.

Brandi: don't worry it's gone come.

We just finished eating and talking about different things. The rest of the day we hung out until Jaden had to go with Gelo. Jhay came back to my house and we chilled until she left.