6

Brandi POV

I was home all alone. Apparently my mom had went out with some friends from work. I was watching Everything, Everything in bed. By this tile it went from pouring rain, to lightning and thunder. I hear a knock at the front door which was weird because I wasn't expecting company. I put my robe on and go to see who it was. I look through the the peep hole and see Melo standing in the rain and wet. I quickly open the door and let him in. "Melo why are you out in the rain" I ask him. "Ashley cheated on me" he says I could hear the hurt and anger in his voice. I was stuck for words I didn't even know what to say. I see a tear fall from his eye. "I'm sorry Melo. She's dumb if she thought cheating was worth it. It's truly her loss" is say to him. "Thanks B. Are some of my clothes still here so I can shower" he asks. I nod my head and go grab some of the stuff I stole from him so he could shower and change.

Lamelo walks in my room with his sweat pants on fresh out the shower. He still had water dripping down from his chest. I look up from my phone and unknowingly just stare at him. "you like what you see or something" Lamelo says laughing. I laugh with him trying to erase the thoughts that were in my mind. He comes and lays next to me so he could watch the movie.

Melo: I can't believe she really did a nigga dirty.

Brandi: Melo like I said she doesn't deserve you.

Melo: you right B. I don't deserve her either.

Brandi: are you kidding me?

Melo: no I'm serious. She's not the kinda girl I need.

Brandi: oh. What kinda girl do you need?

Melo: honestly?

Brandi: yeah.

Melo: the girl I need is you.

He looks up at me and we just look at each other. Melo starts coming towards me to kiss me. I just stay froze until his lips touched mine. We kiss for some seconds and then Melo starts to rub his hands up and down my body. I knew what he was signaling at and I didn't stop him. We break the kiss and he takes my top off revealing my nudity. He goes to kissing on my neck leaving hickeys. He keeps kissing from my breast to my stomach all the way down to my my thighs. Next my shorts came off. Before I knew it Melo was massaging my clit with his tongue. I moan while I put my hands on his head for stability. I look down and see Melo looking up in my eyes. That only made me wetter. Melo kisses my lips again making me taste myself. "You ready" he asked me. I nod yes but I grab a condom out my nightstand first. I hand Melo the medium Trojan.  "B this not gone fit" he says. I look at him shocked and kind of scared. "What size do you get" I ask him. "My shit 9 inches" he says and I think about what I just got myself into. "My pull out game on point trust me". After thinking I let Melo continue without a condom. He pulls his pants down and he wasn't lying. He was definitely about 9 inches. " I got you B I promise" he says before slowly entering me. I moan as he strokes in and out of me. Each time his strokes getting faster and deeper. I still couldn't take all of it. Melo tells me to turn over on my stomach and to poke my ass out. I do what he tells me and he re-enters me and starts stroking again. At this point I was moaning uncontrollably. "Ohhhh Melo" I moan and he keeps stroking. As he's stroking I have an orgasm. Shortly after he pulls out and cums on my cover.

Melo lays down next to me and we cuddle up together nakedly in the dark. Melo rubs my ass I lay on his chest and we both fall asleep.

                    •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next morning

When I wake up I'm still cuddled on Melos chest. He was still sleep and he looked so cute. He opens his eyes and we look at each other.

Brandi: good morning.

Melo: morning.

Brandi: sooo, About last night?

Melo: wassup?

Brandi: i don't know. What was that?

Melo: I did something wrong?

Brandi: no I liked it, but I'm just confused. Like where do we go from that?

Melo: B I meant what was said. The girl I need is you.

Brandi: ok so you want to try a relationship?

Melo: yeah I wanna be with you. You know me better than most. I couldn't get any better.

Brandi: awwww well I'll be happy to be your girlfriend.

Melo kisses me on the lips "Brandi are you up honey" my mom says and knocks on the door. Melo looks at me and panics. I wave for him to get up and put his clothes on. "Yeah mom one sec" I say to her. I get up and put my clothes on. Melo lays back down and pretends to be sleep. I go and open the door.

Brandi: yeah mom?

Jackie: I was just checking honey. Oh when did Melo get here.

Brandi: he came over last night. His girlfriend cheated on him and he needed somebody to talk to.

Jackie: honey I'm your mother and you're practically grown. I hope you used protection.

Brandi: huh mom what?

Jackie: your neck baby. No cover on the bed. I know what teen sex looks like.

Brandi: mom I'm—

Jackie: honey you're fine just maybe next time use the guest house.

Brandi: yes ma'am.

Jackie: ok good. Melo you can stop faking now.

Melo gets up and looks down. "Sorry Ms. Marion" he says. My mom laughs and walks off.