2

2 days later Brandi POV

I wake up to my alarm going off. I check my phone and see it's 12pm. My mom was at work and I was home alone. She said when she comes home at 2 that we're going to the Ball house. I step out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and wait for it to get hot before getting in.

When I get out the shower I start styling my hair since I had some time. Once I'm done with my hair I look through my closet for an outfit that'll match my curls today. I pull out this red romper that was soo cute.

The time was now 2:10 and my mom should be pulling up any minute

The time was now 2:10 and my mom should be pulling up any minute. She calls me to let me know she's outside. I throw my yogurt in the trash before grabbing my keys and phone before heading out he house. I get into the car and we drive off. "Well you look cute and smell nice" my mom tells me. "Thanks mom I'm blessed" I reply. She laughs and continues driving.

             •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We pull into the drive way of the of the Ball family's gated mansion. I get out and grab the cake that we had stopped to pickup on the way. My mom rings the door bell and Lavar opens the door. "OH I KNOW THIS AINT WHO I THINK" he shouts making my mom and I laugh. "Oh shoot y'all come in and bring that cake" he says inviting us in. I hand him the cake and he walks us into the kitchen. Tina was sitting at the kitchen table. Her eyes lit up with excitement when she saw us. "HI" she says smiling waving for my mom to come over.

Gelo comes down the steps and is happy to see me. "Oh shit wassup B"  he says hugging me. "Hey G" I respond hugging him back. Not even 5 minutes later Zo comes walking in the door with Zoey and Denise.
He comes over to hug me and Denise too. I go to grab Zoey out the car seat. Zoey was so cute and she looked like a mirror image of Zo.

"Alright ima cook dinner. Ima cook some salmon, broccoli, asparagus, and potatoes" Lavar says. No lie that sounded good. We chose to stop by on the right day.

I go sit next to Tina an my mom.

Tina: Bran-di

Brandi: yeah?

Tina: you. Look. Pre-tty.

Brandi: oh my thanks Tina. You look pretty yourself.

Tina: yeah. Ok.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"THE FOOD IS READY. WELCOME TO THE BIG BALLER BRUNCH" Lavar says making everyone laugh. We all sit around the table and pass the food around. Lavar says grace while we hold hands. When we're eating Melo FaceTimes Zo. "Say wassup to everybody" Lonzo says showing him the table. "Y'all dirty having dinner with everybody without me. Even got my bestfriend there" he says. We all laugh.

After eating Gelo, Zo, and I were out in the back. Zo had gotten in the pool with the dogs. Gelo and I were talking at the table.

Brandi: so G who's this new girl?

Gelo: Jaden. She cool. She hoop.

Brandi: hmm ok I'm happy for you.

Gelo: what about you B? Any niggas I should know about just Incase.

Brandi: hell nah ya girl single out here. Can't fuck with these niggas.

Gelo: ok I was just making sure Incase I gotta fuck somebody up.

Brandi: nah you're fine brother.

Gelo: bet. You coming to Melo game?

Brandi: hell yeah I bought my flight ticket I leave tomorrow actually now that I think about it. I don't have hair packed.

Gelo: damn why you leave early.

Brandi: im only going to be there for 1 day earlier. Just so settle in and have time to chill before his game.

Gelo: orrrr you just miss that nigga a lot.

Brandi: no I do miss my bestie a lot. I was gonna surprise him.

Gelo: that's gone be cool.

Melo POV

I lay down chilling in bed while watching Troll Hunters and eating chicken tacos. In the middle of the show Brandi calls me. Before I could answer Ashley calls me.

Melo: hey Baby wassup.

Brandi: uhhhhh Melo you ok.

Melo: oh shit Brandi I thought you was Ashely. She called me at the same time.

Brandi: ohh you about to call her?

Melo: I mean she ain't called back yet I can talk.

Brandi: what you doing?

Melo: watching troll hunters.

Brandi: you love that show. Let me guess you got tacos too?

I put my bag of Taco Bell in the camera.

Melo: hell yeah you know it.

Brandi: you so silly boy. You excited for the game on Friday?

Melo: yeah im bout to drop 30 on niggas.

Brandi: better be 30. Anything less I'm on yo ass.

Melo: yes ma'am don't worry I got you.

Me and Brandi keep talking for the rest of the night. Ashley never called back so me and Brandi just fell asleep on FaceTime.