Chapter 8

Jason woke up the next morning, his head all fuzzy. Last night was wild, but why blame him? He had just got married after all.

After getting washed and dressed, Jason walked outside to see everyone on their phones, laughing their heads off.

"What's so funny?" he asked Dakota, who was standing nearby. Dakota, choking on his own laughter, handed Jason the phone. Playing was a video of Jason and the brick making out passionately. The image was grainy, but you could clearly see it was Jason.

"That's personal!" he yelled, stamping his foot. Not a moment sooner, Piper sauntered up to Jason, brick in her hand, and threw it at his head.

"Never cheat on your girlfriend with a brick again."

"Wait...what happened?" Jason was woozy but still standing.

"Aphrodite may or may not have cast a spell to make you fall in love with a brick."

"W-what?"

"Never cheat on a girl who's mom is Aphrodite." With that being said, Piper turned around and sauntered away while everyone cheered on.

::

Jason's hand reached out as he woke up, feeling groggy. He sat up in his bed in Zeus's cabin, rubbing his eyes.

'What a weird dream,' Jason thought, noticing something out of the corner of his eye.

Beside him, on his pillow, lay a single, red brick.

THE END!!

(Crappy ending, I know, so here's an alternate one)

Alternate ending:

A heap of sparkles and glitter fell on Jason as he sat up. They rested in his hair, going up his nose and choking him. A moment later, a dozen rubber ducks began to fill the Zeus cabin, the statue of Zeus seeming to make them appear from the stone hand. Jason screamed, but it was too late. He had drowned in a sea of glitter and rubber ducks.