Chapter 6

Recap:

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Everyone turned around to find Octavian, the annoying augur standing in the middle of it all, pointing at the Brick.

"That's my girlfriend!!

---

"What do you mean?" Jason cried, looking angrily at the brick. "Are you cheating on me with HIM?" Octavian stood near the two, his hands on his hips.

"What's that Brick?" Jason asked, peering curiously at the Brick, who was still in his arms.

"Octavian, Brick is breaking up with you." Jason announced. Octavian's face turned bright red, and he drew his sword. Some claimed they could actually see steam come out of his ears.

"I challenge you to fight for the Brick's hand!"

"Fine! Here, hold this." Jason handed the Brick to Frank, who looked slightly perturbed.

"CHAAARGEEEE!" Before anyone saw it coming, Jason and Octavian collided, falling over and wrestling each other on the hard ground.

Out of the corner of her eye, Annabeth saw Reyna facepalm, shaking her head at the two boys. Both were yelling obscenities, arguing about who the Brick loved more, and the occasional 'Yo Mama' joke was also heard.

Everything came to a dramatic halt when the two teens began rolling down the hill, faster and faster, unable to stop.

"OWWWWCHH!" they both yelled as they landed face-first in a pile of fresh elephant poop.

And while that was happening, Percy was at the top of the hill, rolling around on the ground with laughter. He couldn't take it anymore. The sight of Jason and Octavian with a face full of poop was just...

Yeah.

As if on cue, a bright light flashed and a god appeared.

PLZ LEAVE SUGGESTIONS!!