She shut her eyes closed, covering her ears as she grasped her hair harshly.

"Stop please. Stop! I don't want to see it!" Jennie muttered angrily to herself. The feline enchantress is shuddering; it was affecting her whole system.

A ring suddenly went off, cutting Jennie from her panic attacks; she grabbed her phone inside her bag relentlessly. She quickly accepted the call as she brought her shaky palms over her ears.

"H-hello?" She quizzed, her voice shaking from fear; she held her other hand to avoid from shuddering but to no avail.

"Jennie, where are you?" Jennie instantaneously broke down in tears; hollering over the phone hearing the sound of comfort.

"Oh my gosh! Are you crying? Are you done with your work?"

"I-I... Lisa pl-please come h-here. Please. Please." Jennie sobbed hard as she was getting out of breath; hearing Lisa's voice just melted everything inside her.

"Don't cry please. Inhale and exhale, Jennie. Inhale and exhale." Lisa cooed over the phone but Jennie's cries got louder as she shook her head vigorously, "L-Lisa ju-just c-come. I need y-you." Jennie pleaded as heavy tears continue to pour down her cheeks; making her feel suffocated.

"I'm already walking okay? Where are you?" Lisa asked perturbed; she instantaneously exited herself in the café with Rosie trailing behind her.

"E-elevator. I'm scared, Lisa. I'm s-scared." Jennie answered through loud cries; sounding almost incoherent.

"I am coming, angel. Take a deep breath. Don't hang up the phone, okay? I'm coming." Lisa ran as fast as she can hearing Jennie's pained cries; hearing her like this will always break her.

Lisa stopped in front of the main building; her hands on her knees as she try to catch her breath, "Hey bud!" She breathlessly greeted the guy in the black suit as she waved her hand at him.

"What's the matter, Ma'am?" He asked.

Lisa took a deep breath before replying, "I'm here to fetch Jennie. She is not feeling well." The guard nodded his head before letting the foreigner in with her best friend still trailing behind her.

Lisa hurriedly scampered towards the elevator and clicked it; she waited in anticipation as she tapped her foot impatiently, "Jen, I'm here okay? Please be okay." She spoke ever so softly through the phone, still hearing the brunette's heavy sobs from the other line.

"Pl-please come, Li-Lisa."

Ding~

The elevator opened; revealing the feline enchantress looking terrified as ever; it's like she had seen a ghost, curled in to a ball in the corner wearing a smudged make-up, heavy tears pouring down her feline eyes as she cried in horror breathlessly. Lisa gasped seeing her state; her heart wrenching at the sight.

"Oh my god, Jennie!" The Thai speedily kneel in front of Jennie and engulfed her in to a hug in an instance; Jennie gripped Lisa's collar as she buried her face on her chest; crying hysterically as her body still trembling from fear.

"Unnie! Gosh, Lisa what happened?" The blonde stood on the elevator door, frozen on her stance seeing the intimidating Jennie having an emotional breakdown; looking pale as ever.

"Chaeng, can you tell your CEO that Jennie isn't feeling well?" Lisa softly asked as her heart getting heavier seeing how messed up Jennie is right now.

Rosie nodded, "I'll take care of it, Liz. Don't worry."

"Thank you, Chipmunk. Thank you." She shot her friend a warm smile. Rosie frowned before turning her heels away and getting inside the other elevator.