Oby

Name: Oby Ikaiwa

Description: Oby is a pale skinned inkling boy with cream-ish yellow tentacles, emerald green eyes, and a slender body. He wears a black shirt that has the bottom half missing, along with its sleeves. He also dons black wristbands and boots that are decorated in spikes. His tentacles cover one of his eyes. He also has a silver piercing on his tongue. And his tongue is forked!!

Personality: To outsiders, Oby seems pretty emotionless. Some of his teammates attempt to crack jokes to him, and he only sits there with a blank expression. Sometimes he can be caught with a carefree and happy wide grin when he's jamming out to music or practicing with his guitar. If anyone hurts his teammates however, he gives them snarky remarks and gets them to step off. Overall, he's a secret gremlin. >:3c

Other facts:

-Oby is a profreshional Salmon Run player!! He's never lost a shift and it's his favorite way to pass the time!

-He's a famous rock star in Inkopolis Square, as well. He plays some sick guitar, but he never sings in his songs. The singer in his music is close friend named Candy!

-He probably got his pp pierced- *cough**cOUGH*

-Oby was a character that appeared in a dream of mine! He's how I came up with a story for a Salmon Run hero mode!

-In my dream, Oby's guitar functioned as a instrument AND a weapon!! (a brella uwu)

And now, some art!:

 The singer in his music is close friend named Candy!-He probably got his pp pierced- *cough**cOUGH*-Oby was a character that appeared in a dream of mine! He's how I came up with a story for a Salmon Run hero mode!-In my dream, Oby's guitar functi...