You finally stop the bleeding. You walk out of the room while you take a sip of wat-
Jungkook: Y/N?
You almost flinch and almost spit the water.
Y/n: What? Goddam can you lower your voice?
Jungkook: How is h-
Nurse: DR.KIM!
The nurse run out of the surgery room.
Y/n: WHAT?
Nurse: His h-h-heart-
You didn't let her finish you already dash into the room.
Y/n: Bring me papaverine.
Nurse: Why don't you just do CPR.
Y/n: He is internal bleeding, it going to make it worse. Hurry up!
She rush out of the room. In a moment she came back with a cart of papaverine. You quickly injected into his things. (Yes I mean it his thing)
You look up at the ekg heart rate. Is still a straight line, you grabbed another one and injected into his things.
You look up is still a straight line. Your eye started to get watery. And you grabbed another one and injected.
You look up nothing change. You tear escape your eye and roll down your cheek. And you inject another one. Nothing change you started losing hope. You bite your lower lip to keep your self from sobbing out loud. And another was injected into his things. The line started moving. It like you finally could breath. You felt your chest reliefs.

A Few Days Later

You held his hand tightly. He been in coma for 4 days now. You once again bite your lip to keep yourself from sobbing out loud. Tear keep sliding down your eye. You put your head down and close your eye tightly.

...

...

...

You felt a thumb wipe your cheek. You finally open your eye and look up. Seeing Yoongi weakly smile.
Yoongi: I knew you still love me.
He said weakly. You stand up and grab him some water. You held the straw and positioned close to his lip. He take a sip of it.

He use his thumb to wipe your tear away.
Yoongi: I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorr-
Y/n: Yoongi, forget its that is the past already. Are you need to focus now is your health!
You lean closer to him and hug him tightly. That when you realize how much you miss him. His touch, his smell, and his love.

She so skinny now, she still have the same sense. I rested my chin on top of her head. We stayed for a few minutes enjoying each other company.

After class you went straight to Yoongi room.
Y/n: Yoongi!
You said while you open the door. A smile appear on his face as Jungkook turn around.
Y/n: Jungkook?
Jungkook: Y/n?
You ran to Jungkook and hugged him. You broke the hug.
Y/n: Wow muscle! Have you been working out for your girlfriend?
You hit his chest playfully.
Jungkook: No
He answer you a bunny smile.
Jungkook: I got to go catch up to you later!
He left the room and you turn back looking at Yoongi.
Y/n: Look what I brought for you.
You open a bag and you take out to three box.
Y/n: My signature Kimchi soup and you favorite bulgogi and rice. I made it, you better eat it.

You introduce two of your crack head brother to Yoongi. You have asked mom to stayed to take care of Yoongi. Plus the hospital wanted you to stay and work there as their officials doctor/surgeon. Yoongi have gotten better everyday, everyday. Soon he will be getting out of the hospital.

Y/n: That all for today! Bye bye!
People began to pack up and leave the room. You started to pack up soon you leave the class.

Mr. Han: Here the contract!
You grabbed the pen and signed. He stand up and give you a hand shake.
Mr. Han: Your now the office doctor in this hospital.
Mr. Han said proudly.

Phone

Baekhuyn: Sis I'm outside of your work place. Me and Chanyeol is hurry we don't where to eat.
Chanyeol: Y/n I'm hungry~
You heard Chanyeol whine.
Y/n:Coming!

Y/n: WHAT UP BROTHERS?
They both flinch.
Y/n: What you want to eat?
You asked them as you push yourself in the middle and put your arm in their arm crook.
Chanyeol: Something Korean! Would be good!
Y/n: Let go eat hot pot.
You began walking and dragging them along.

The hot pot were the best thing for you three to eat. When it cold outside.
Y/n: I got to go!
Baekhuyn: What do we do?
Y/n: Walk around go night market!
They pout as you started to leave.
Y/n: Love you brother!

Y/n: I'm back!
You step in the house. Yoongi was on the couch watching baseball. He opened his arm you run and hug him.
Yoongi: Hurry?
You shake your heads.
Y/n: Let me take a shower.
You were about to broke the hug. When you heard a low groan from Yoongi and he hugged you tighter.
Y/n: Yoongi, I being working all day. Let me change at least.
Yoongi: Fine!
He broke the hug. You got up and walk into the bedroom and change.

Y/n: I'm back!
You and Yoongi cuddle and sleep together like a regular couple would do.

A Few Months Later

Phone
Yoongi: Hurry up I'm waiting in the parking lot.
Y/n: Let me change to my regular clothes. It not my fault the nurse suddenly take a day off today. So I have to give the patience pill.
You said to the phone as you walk back to your room quietly. You change into some sweat pant and hoddie. You still on the phone with Yoongi.
Y/n: Wait hold up where did my medicine go?
You said as you look through your bag. You take a quick peek behind. As you feel someone staring at you.
Y/n: Yoongi hold up let me check back in my office.
You walk back and you felt a hard thing hit your neck. Your world turn black as you feel your body hit the ground.

Hello 👋
Low key proud of this part 😁
What do you think of this part?
I learn a lot of stuff
writing this part so. 👍🏼
Thank you so much for reading 📖
Love u reader 💜
[UNEDITED]

 👍🏼Thank you so much for reading 📖Love u reader 💜[UNEDITED]

He hot 🔥

Love u ♥️

Peave ✌️