Prologue

Disclaimer: This book is a work of fiction. Places, names, location, businesses and anything are all fictitious manners and the author's own work. Any resemblance of a dead person or events are purely coincidental. Plagiarism is a crime.

Please know that the story is still NOT EDITED. Expect grammar, spelling and typographical mistakes in the story. I apologize for that and thank you for understanding❤️

A/N: I wrote this when I was young and new to wattpad so please pardon my messy setting out and writing.

~~~

3 years ago

[11:00 p.m]

Zaiden's POV
1 hour to go, new year na and malapit na ang aking kaarawan. Me, mom and dad are waiting. Yung matanda kong kapatid na si Clayton wala pa rito, he's still in his office doing some work.

He's preparing to become the next CEO of the company since he's the oldest pero gusto ni dad na ako ang magiging CEO nang kompanya. Me and my brother are competing for the position of CEO, so far dad gave the position to Clayton to test if he's good enough to handle it and that's why he's still doing some work. 30 minutes nang nakalipas.

We started eating 'Media Noche' ang daming pagkain sa dining table, inimbitahan din yung mga katulong at mga gwardya namin sa pag salo-salo. Hey, it's almost new year eve and they're still working. Imagine not going home to your family and spend the New Year's Eve. Tinanong ko din si dad if they can get a day off in the morning para makipag spend time with their families ngayong New Year and he agreed.

-10 minutes left-

"10 minutes left! It's almost New Year and my son's birthday!" Masayang tugon ni mom. "I know mom" and they both laughed. Today I was really having fun and excited for New Year.

Nandito mga maids, guards and staffs namin sa kompanya para makipag-celebrate with us so I'm really happy that they get to spend New Year's Eve kasama kami. "Thank you everyone for celebrating with us!" I said and bowed. They all bowed and clapped too.

---

"5...4.....3....2....1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

Nagsimula na ang fireworks display at ang ganda tignan. Makikita mo talaga outside the window.

"Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy birthday....happy birthday~ Happy Birthday Zaiden" Lahat sila kumanta ng 'Happy Birthday' para saakin. "Thank you! Salamat!" I said while I received some gifts especially from mom and dad.

[12:45 p.m]

Everyone was cleaning up and I also helped clean up. "Pagkatapos ninyong maglinis, puwede na kayong magsi-uwian.. Once again Happy New Year!" My dad said to all the employees. "Thank you Sir! Happy New Year!" Sabi nilang lahat at makikita mo talaga ang mga saya sa kanilang mukha.

Pumunta kami sa parking lot and dad started talking. "Zaiden, your brother have a gift for you" and binigyan ako ng car key. "What's this?" Is this for me?" tanong ko at tumango lng siya. I grabbed my phone and texted my brother.

=

To: Clayton bro

     'Thanks for the gift! Happy New Year bro!'

Delivered

=

"Let's get in the car shall we?" Sabi ni mom and got in the car. It's a brand new car, you can totally tell. It's shiny and the inside is clean like it wasn't used before. Pumunta ako sa driver's seat and put on the seatbelt. Dad's beside me and mom is at the back.

"Zaiden, may surpresa kami for you. Sundan mo na lang ang GPS." Mom said and I just nodded. While on the way mom and dad were sharing stories and about me when I was a baby. We were laughing and having fun, habang pinakikinggan ang paboritong music ni mom.

Suddenly I saw a truck was coming on our way even though the lights were red in the other side while green yung sa side namin which means go. I was about to avoid the truck pero hindi gumana ang break. Ilang beses ko nang inapakan pero hindi parin gumagana hanggang sa nawalan ako nang malay.

---
A/N: Hey guys! New version of UTFB! Hope y'all enjoy! Love lots!

-E💜