ii. happy death day

the six girls gathered at sophia's house with excitement plastered on their faces. the birlems owned a luxurious 4 storey, big enough for each girl to stay in their own separate rooms.

the girls had their sleeping bags in one hand and their own separate luggages in another. well, everyone except lexi who had some of her clothes in sophia's closet.

the girls waited for the other boys to arrive.

IMESSAGE!

' HIT THAT WOAHH '

SOPH 🍒
ok
it's literally 6:30 pm

LEX 💋
where tf are yall @ ?
hawaii ?

PLAYERALL 😎
we're otw
someone *coughs* john *coughs*
ate a huge tuna sandwich and had
to take a big shit

JAWKNEE 🤠

LEX 💋classic john

LEX 💋
classic john

LAURS 💘
whatever
since ur otw, can yall drop
by the supermarket and buy
sum snacks? thanks

JOJO 🤪
hold up-
whatchu talking about?
the biggest snacc in town is already here?

LAURS 💘

DIGGY 🖤 SKKSKSlauren did came from joey

DIGGY 🖤
SKKSKS
lauren did came from joey

KENZ 🦋
but i mean
he ain't wrong 🤭

JOJO 🤪
thanks kenz :)

NADS 🌈
koey excellence

ANNS
i ship it

PLAYERALL 😎
well i don't so 🤷🏻‍♀️

LAURS 💘
oop- kenzie's blushing

ASH 🐒
what tf is koey?
some kind of animal?

LEX 💋
umm...
joey + kenz = koey

JAWKNEE 🤠
yea that ^

PLAYERALL 😎
no offence but it sounds
like some kind of disease lmao

SOPH 🍒
true that

DIGGY 🖤
hella random but we're here

KENZ 🦋
great!
we're in soph's room
meet us there
seen

the five boys ran up the stairs, with joey in the lead. they opened the door to sophia's room and greeted the other girls. even thought it was only the first day of summer vacation, the group missed each other a ton.

'so what should we do now?' asher asked the others.

'super classic but yall wanna watch netflix & chill?' nadia said with a smile.

'sounds like a plan. let's do that' kenzie nodded.

'great, we're gonna unpack & meet yall in the theatre room' joey replied, before leaving the room.

everyone nodded and left the room. the girls made their way to the theatre room and decided on what movie they wanted to watch. in the end, it was decided that they were going to watch happy death day.

the girls sat separately, leaving some spaces in between for the guys. after roughly 5 mins, joey was the front first to enter the room and sat next to kenzie. in the end, lexi, sophia snd johnny sat together at back, kenzie, joey, asher and annie sat in the middle while nadia, lauren, darius and hayden sat together in the front.

sophia held the remote controller and played the movie. throughout the movie, there were several jumpscares, causing most of them to jump. due to sitting from the back, lexi and johnny could see everything.

they saw how hayden had his arms around lauren, darius and nadia were laughing uncontrollably and annie had her head on asher's shoulder. the last thing they say broke their hearts completely. joey held kenzie's hands while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

lexi and johnny looked at each other with frowns. lexi and johnny has been best friends since young and told each other everything. family issues, crushes, enemies, friends and literally anything you can name.

so, it was a huge surprise to the pair when they saw their crushes being way too touchy with one another.

'i can't take this, let's leave' johnny whispered to lexi and grabbed her hand.

lexi nodded and looked at sophia, who was taking a fat nap. they quietly left the theatre room and went to the couch, before lexi started bawling in tears.

johnny was shocked to say the least when he saw the strongest girl he knew in tears. he looked at her with pity before patting her back and giving her a side hug.

'kenzie's literally an angel. i can't compare to her' lexi said, still in tears.

'lex, ur perfect too. i'm so lucky to be able to call you my best friend. any guy out there would be lucky to call you their girlfriend' johnny gave her a smile.

'then why didn't he go for me? she doesn't even try and he just picks her. i try so hard and i'm never the one' lexi frowned.

the pair broke away from another and sat in silence. it was pretty clear that they were both hurting.

'let's go to bed. maybe it'll be better in the morning?' johnny asked, receiving a nod from lexi.

the pair separated with lexi heading to sophia's room and johnny to joey's room. what they didn't know was a certain someone saw everything.

ARIANA SPEAKS 💅🏻
i. love. tea. so here's some tea for everyone <33 there's plenty of tea for everyone 🥰